How did you come up with your username

Options

Replies

• Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Serenity because I had had a very crazy stressful year and wanted to remind myself to let it go and find Serenity and the too is because Serenity was taken :tongue:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm boring, it's just my name and birthday.
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It's what I do almost every day...
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    This has been my standard handle ever since I discovered the Interwebs. :smile: My home state of KS motto is: Ad Astra Per Aspera, "to the stars, through difficulties." And a Latin name is appropriate since I majored in Theology. Also, I'm a HUGE sci-fi fan, so "to the stars!" is appropriate. And 47 is an inside joke to Star Trek fans: every single episode of every incarnation of Star Trek contains the number 47 somewhere, in some form.

now I am going to have to watch our star trek dvd's tonight.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I love the beach, and I am girl. I was extremely uninspired that day.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Hmm well I use to be "Dontgiveup82" which was just my mantra and my year of birth..

Now I've re-evaluated my goals and my future and it is what it is....aka...written in the stars.

And that also provided me with the nickname "Wits"...so I kept it (and MFP told me I could only change my name once...what's that all about?!)
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I am Sweet and INnocent..........**shrugs**:devil:
  • ZachyABaby
    Options
    weezy f baby copied ME!
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    big fan of zombie movies, books tv shows etc... the stalk part was jsut for fun ahah
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

*cough* LIES *cough*
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I saw another user using it and paid them to transfer it to me.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

*cough* LIES *cough*

**spanks MD** Its not nice to lie !!!
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    Connoisseur of wings and beer. My bestest buddy is as well. Therefore, we're the Wingmaster and Wingmistress.

We're not doing that anymore....(atleast not all the time)
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Connoisseur of wings and beer. My bestest buddy is as well. Therefore, we're the Wingmaster and Wingmistress.

We're not doing that anymore....(atleast not all the time)

Whenever you're ready, WM. CarSala's is calling our names.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    R is for Robert and Martin Last Name, 72 is the year I was born. :wink:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm a gal and my name is kortney. This is a standard SN for me around the interwebs, when I'm not going by my beer-handle, denverbeerchick
  • slavaheroyam
    Options
    "Слава героям", which translated from Ukrainian means "glory to heroes" because I am both a really big WWII nerd and a really big Ukrainian culture nerd.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    my name, first and middle. I know....original right? But I happen to like my name! Lol Oh, and the year of my birth, obviously an awesome year! :happy:
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    I started on MFP as "flutersmom" because my daughter just completed her Master's degree in flute performance. But once I was on here for a short while, I realized this is really all about me and what I'm doing to make my life what I want it to be. So... I'm in my early 50s and I'm finally beginning to Find my Fit self = FindingFit50s.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Someone asked me what sort of "bike" I ride and a friend chipped in and said, "He rides the kind with a leg motor."