How did you come up with your username

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    mine is pretty self explanatory - my two calorie vices.
  • kaycee526
    kaycee526 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    my initials spelled out and my bday, kinda boring
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    Connoisseur of wings and beer. My bestest buddy is as well. Therefore, we're the Wingmaster and Wingmistress.

We're not doing that anymore....(atleast not all the time)

Whenever you're ready, WM. CarSala's is calling our names.

BAD JOHNNY, BAD.
    (maybe later. I'll call ya) LOL!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I had to change it back to my original username due to my second one violating TOS.

That said, Anubis is my MC handle [from Egyptian mythology], and the numbers are read as sixty-nine.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Charlie is my dog... and generally I call him Charlie Barley because he's just so innocent. I have no other kids (well, cats too) so I am his mom! Boring, but it is what I would remember. I signed up on Livestrong MyPlate first and I did something "CldBeThinr" and I could never remember what my silly user name was! Needless to say I'm here instead of there so it doesn't matter!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I am getting older and life is getting better. I like wine too, but don't drink it anymore.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My nickname from my childhood "Sassy" and my last name "Shook" :) pretty much what I use everywhere else
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I was called the devil, & being accused of doing things to disrupt the lives of people before I knew them. I found the name "La Diablesse" ~ the devil woman ~ from Carribean foklore. My sarcastic side coming out :devil:
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I was called the devil, & being accused of doing things to disrupt the lives of people before I knew them. I found the name "La Diablesse" ~ the devil woman ~ from Carribean foklore. My sarcastic side coming out :devil:

E Evil Woman... da da da da da da.. er something like that. : )
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    duh
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Commodore Amiga crash message
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I DJ so I mix records. Time to go in to mix mode!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I guess it was my love of roller skating that promted my username...
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    MY LAST NAME IS GURLEY..AND WHEN I ONLY HAD MY 2 GIRLS EVERYONE CALLED US THE GURLEYGIRLS
  • NoDairy
    Options
    mine is about DAIRY being a horrible thing to eat and drink..:indifferent:

even though it taste great its not good...:noway:
  • garn1232
    Options
    It is my high school nickname plus the number of my two favorite basketball players.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I love Hunter Thompson Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas & Fear & Loathing on the campain trail are 2 of my most fav books.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I'm Big...I get called Daddy...and my initials since BigDaddy was taken...sadly
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    the soccer team i support in England are 'Leicester City", they play in blue and their nickname is 'the foxes'. I'm also a DIE HARD san francisco 49ers fan..season tix and live in england..so i figured a way of combining my two teams names:-)
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It's a combination of my last name (Skillin) and my fiance's last name (MacNeil) and the nickname that was given to be by a co-worker - Skillz

(MacNeil - Neil) + (Skillin- in + z) = MacSkillz