Water With Meals

Options
13»

Replies

• redhead91
    Options

Sir I quoted the post that was sent from YukonJoy Quote says "Where the hell do you people hear this trollp" so if u r 2 different pple then yes I guess I was talking to u about THAT post!!!! And I still feal that it sounds rude!

You quoted my post...you THINK you quoted her, but you didn't(otherwise it wouldn't have my response above your 'reply'). Aaaaand here we are. Bless your heart. :flowerforyou:

Originally she quoted someone else. Not you. Now can't we all just get along?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Sir I quoted the post that was sent from YukonJoy Quote says "Where the hell do you people hear this trollp" so if u r 2 different pple then yes I guess I was talking to u about THAT post!!!! And I still feal that it sounds rude!

You quoted my post...you THINK you quoted her, but you didn't(otherwise it wouldn't have my response above your 'reply'). Aaaaand here we are. Bless your heart. :flowerforyou:

Originally she quoted someone else. Not you. Now can't we all just get along?

And that's not the post I'm referring to. She quoted my post regarding her post....anyhow, this is like herding cats.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    And they said it can be tricky to communicate in only printed words.... :)
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I had been told that it dilutes your stomach acid then your food doesn't get fully digested and that can cause gas, acid reflux. Slower to lower digestion...
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    In all honesty I have never heard before that drinking water with a meal was bad in any way.

I've heard that stopping every few bites to take a sip or two of water is actually a great way to pace your meal and make yourself feel more full, especially if (like me) you tend to eat too fast. It works for me, so I think I'll stick with it :smile: