Marital issues

Options

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Take that to the bank big brown man with the most awesome of tans!!!!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    The guy is an unemployed baby!!!! He need YOU MORE than you need him! You DESERVE better than this dont you think?
    What kind of MAN acts like a baby like that????

WAAAA WAAAAA is big baby still locked in the room!? bwahahahahah
  • Pisc2749
    Pisc2749 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Life is too short to spend it being treated this way. His actions tell you everything you need to know about how he feels about you. Period. Words mean nothing, actions are everything. Don't wait for anything to change because it won't. Sometimes fear of the unknown or false security makes us stay with someone who is no good for us. I've been there, it was scary at first but I'm glad I got out when I was young enough to start over on my own.

If you are supporting him financially there is no reason for you to accept things as they are. He is showing you no respect or appreciation. You can love someone who is no good for you, but you don't have to stay with them. Please show yourself the respect and love he isn't. Don't be afraid of being alone for a while, sometimes it's the best thing we can do for ourselves.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    The guy is an unemployed baby!!!! He need YOU MORE than you need him! You DESERVE better than this dont you think?

I like you. :P
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    you don't need a god in order to solve your problems.....

i would say enough is enough. tell him it's either counseling or divorce. you deserve SO much more than this *kitten* @ss jerk.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Im just keepin it real! lets see here..........
    YOU:
    Employed
    Tall (taller than him by the pics)
    Awesome
    Head of household

HIM:
    Unemployed
    Short
    Not awesome
    Big baby!

Yeah clearly you can do better! Snap out of it............you are YOUNG!!!!! ThE world is yours!!
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I haven't read through every response yet, but I am going to and I thank everyone for the support. I'll address a few concerns:

He works part time, no more than 25 hours a week. He actually got upset because next week he has 32. The latest he works,is 11, and he didn't work yesterday. Like I said, we both went to bed at 11pm.

We are not religious at all. I grew up with a catholic and Quaker, and I lean more towards the Quaker. My relationship with God is mine, and mine alone. I don't push my beliefs on him or anyone else.

And there honestly isn't much more to the story. I can't make this stuff up. I say this like "I'm married to my best friend" because at one point, I was. Now my days are spent bickering over who did the dishes last or who took out the trash last. Need I say again, he works part time?

About two weeks ago I got him a keurig because he was having a rough time. The first thing he said was "oooh, I was looking at the tassimo..." Really? I had unboxed it, hid the box, gotten k cups, put them away, and cleaned the entire kitchen.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I haven't read through every response yet, but I am going to and I thank everyone for the support. I'll address a few concerns:

He works part time, no more than 25 hours a week. He actually got upset because next week he has 32. The latest he works,is 11, and he didn't work yesterday. Like I said, we both went to bed at 11pm.

We are not religious at all. I grew up with a catholic and Quaker, and I lean more towards the Quaker. My relationship with God is mine, and mine alone. I don't push my beliefs on him or anyone else.

And there honestly isn't much more to the story. I can't make this stuff up. I say this like "I'm married to my best friend" because at one point, I was. Now my days are spent bickering over who did the dishes last or who took out the trash last. Need I say again, he works part time?

About two weeks ago I got him a keurig because he was having a rough time. The first thing he said was "oooh, I was looking at the tassimo..." Really? I had unboxed it, hid the box, gotten k cups, put them away, and cleaned the entire kitchen.

Well, keep the Keurig for yourself, and tell him to buy his own Tassimo.
    I hate how ungrateful some people can be when you buy them a gift!!! Gahhh!!!!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Im just keepin it real! lets see here..........
    YOU:
    Employed
    Tall (taller than him by the pics)
    Awesome
    Head of household

HIM:
    Unemployed
    Short
    Not awesome
    Big baby!

Yeah clearly you can do better! Snap out of it............you are YOUNG!!!!! ThE world is yours!!
    I totally agree, actually.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    huh.... well this all is all completely familiar territory to me unfortunately. Get yourself into therapy. Not you guys together, at least not yet. But YOU. Build yourself up. Have a place to go dump all this drama. Then youll be able to sort out that its NOT okay and that you DESERVE better.
  • Pisc2749
    Pisc2749 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I know this advice is easy to give - but trust me, I 've been there. Just be done with it, take care of yourself and don't worry about making him feel better, cleaning, or cooking for him. Until you know what you're going to do, just be concerned with your health and well being and let him take care of himself. He's not concerned about you. Is his mother still living? I would say she needs to bring him back home and deal with what she had a part in creating.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    huh.... well this all is all completely familiar territory to me unfortunately. Get yourself into therapy. Not you guys together, at least not yet. But YOU. Build yourself up. Have a place to go dump all this drama. Then youll be able to sort out that its NOT okay and that you DESERVE better.

I also totally agree with this.

If you have been dealing with all this stuff, and do not talk to somebody about the fallout of the abuses. It's not good.
    Shouldn't go uncehcked.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the awesomely tanned one
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    *********************************PLEASE NOTE***********************************

Hi there,

I've cleaned up this thread of religious posts and off topic posts. (Apologies if i've missed any)

Please keep to the topic and follow forum rules, (posted below for your convenience)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

Regards
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Fck counseling. Just leave.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Fck counseling. Just leave.

Usually I would be the first to say go to counseling, but in this case I am with my girl Sun...Fvck that BS. Time for this loser to hit the road and take his damn dog with him. I think the sorry SOB is sleeping around on you myself and probably with the dirty neighbor who is always laughing in your face. Just my opinion as I am not a counselor, but do play one in my dreams.
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Erm,, my post seems to have gone!! And it was not religous or off topic!! That's a bit mean! :(
  • icemaiden17_uk
    Options
    Erm,, my post seems to have gone!! And it was not religous or off topic!! That's a bit mean! :(
  • icemaiden17_uk
    Options
  • icemaiden17_uk
    Options
    One, two, three. Hmm. Sorry! My computer had a hissy fit!

As my last post seems to be gone I will repeat it again in brief.

You guys seem to be suffering from a major breakdown in communication. Counciling can help you with you with this as they often act like referees.

Good luck with everything and I hope that no matter the outcome you get happy!!