????DO MEN REALLY LIKE BIG WOMEN

some say they have no problem but what do yall think????

Replies

• LOL... Good topic I think every man wants to have a big woman at least once in there life....I have had men tell me anit nothing like a big THICK women....skinny women complain to much!!!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    I think to some extent yes.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    BUMP!

although saying this, ever since i gained weight i have not been able to find a boyfriend, but when i was skinny i had guys dangling all over me
  • I think to some extent yes.

Completely unrelated but that pic of the dog is ADORABLE :] had to be said xD
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    I think trying to put such a broad group of people such as a "men" into having one opinion is futile.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Different men have different preferences. They are like individuals that way.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Any woman can be very sexy and attractive if she wants to no matter what size.

There are much more things that create the attraction between a man and a woman then either of their sizes!

I used to say, look for the most beautiful girl in the room if you're looking for a 1 night stand, but if something significant happens she will look like the most beautiful woman in the world to you regardless of what everyone else thinks.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    lol @ 'skinny women complain too much'
  • I think to some extent yes.

Completely unrelated but that pic of the dog is ADORABLE :] had to be said xD

haha was thinking the same thing!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I think so.

That is why I'm keeping up my strength training regiment with my shakeweights. I want to get big, muscular arms. Guys dig those.
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Really depends on the guy...

and the girl...

you really need a guy who is open-minded enough to want to get to know you... but more importantly you need to be worth knowing :-P

at the end of it all most guys have learned that physical appearance quickly looses merit in a relationship, but there are those out there who are none the wiser and just want a sexy looking accessory to flaunt to there mates for kudos.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    I've never had any complaints. I think it's not so much body size as dedication to the task at hand. I like to party, and guys like that. I like that they're into it, too.

Big, small, skinny, fat, strong, weak, tattooed, fresh skinned, blonde, brunette, tanned, pale .. it doesn't matter as long as you're fun to be around. Same thing goes for my attraction to men, too. I don't care what they look like or what size they are or what kind of habits they keep. If they're awesome when they're hanging out with me, then I'm happy to hang around them.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Really, I like ALL women (almost). Also, are we talking about "like" or "I'd hit it"?
  • ummm NO. Mine soo does not! That's y my fat azz is doin this.
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    all depends how they look.
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    helllllll ya. my previous boyfriend left me for a bigger woman, and altho i despise her, she was very beautiful... men like curves!
  • just wandering i have never had a problem getting a man i am married but i think it because i have a big pesonality not just a big freaking butt....lol
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    There are plenty of men out there who love a woman with curves. You just have to find them as I feel they're a bit repressed by our idiotic unrealistic media.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    ummm NO. Mine soo does not! That's y my fat azz is doin this.

I would slap my husband across the face if he ever made me feel like I need to lose weight to be attractive. Just saying. Maybe I interpreted that statement wrong, but I'll be damned if I ever let my husband tell me I need to lose weight.

I think it definitely depends on the guy.
  • thinking the same thing...lmbo
    ummm NO. Mine soo does not! That's y my fat azz is doin this.

I would slap my husband across the face if he ever made me feel like I need to lose weight to be attractive. Just saying. Maybe I interpreted that statement wrong, but I'll be damned if I ever let my husband tell me I need to lose weight.

I think it definitely depends on the guy.
    [/quote]