• Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    If they put out! then its HELLZ YEEEA!

ahahaha.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I think trying to put such a broad group of people such as a "men" into having one opinion is futile.
    But We. Will. Do. It. Anyway.

Because we must.
  • ndavid28
    Options
    This might sound like a cheesy line, but I care about the woman INSIDE. Would I still feel this way if I was a hot stud myself, I'd hope so. Here's to all you ladies of all shapes & sizes!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :love:
    Hey my hubby has man boobs but I love him no matter what ur a hot stud just for writing this.....aye!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think that men are used to big women as a common body type for them to like so they don't have much choice, especially for African American men. One in five african american women is overweight. They are used to their mothers, aunts, sisters and grandmother's being overweight. So, naturally, they gravitate to larger women, almost by default, I think.

Hmm. I'm White but my son is half Black and he's more attracted to larger women. Maybe it's because he grew up with an overweight mom and his grandma was also overweight and he loved her a lot. I never made that connection. He was always attracted to red heads too and both me and my daughter (his older sister) are red heads. That connection I did make. :smile:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd add to this, since I'm in an AW-kind of mood: My boyfriend says he loves all body types of women. He's attracted to women (period) because they're women! He also says to me, "You're beautiful no matter what, but you recognize that you could be more toned and fit, and I love your desire to better yourself. I can't wait until your amazing personality matches an amazing body. You'll be unstoppable."

THAT, my friends, is a good boyfriend.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    This might sound like a cheesy line, but I care about the woman INSIDE. Would I still feel this way if I was a hot stud myself, I'd hope so. Here's to all you ladies of all shapes & sizes!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :love:
    Hey my hubby has man boobs but I love him no matter what ur a hot stud just for writing this.....aye!!!

• ndavid28
    Options
    Just thought I'd add to this, since I'm in an AW-kind of mood: My boyfriend says he loves all body types of women. He's attracted to women (period) because they're women! He also says to me, "You're beautiful no matter what, but you recognize that you could be more toned and fit, and I love your desire to better yourself. I can't wait until your amazing personality matches an amazing body. You'll be unstoppable."

THAT, my friends, is a good boyfriend.
    ummmm heck yeah he is....all smiles:-))))
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    All women are sexy in their own way....just have to find the right man who see's that. But I think "most" guys probably like average girls...not to skinny, not to fat...just right...Kinda like Goldie Locks likes her porridge. lol

CompareGirls.jpg
  • countinonme
    Options
    ummm NO. Mine soo does not! That's y my fat azz is doin this.

I would have to disagree with you...your man loves you just the way you are and I tell you that all the time. I NEVER asked you to lose weight. I started this weight loss thing to get healthy and get my high blood pressure and diabetes under control...never did I say anything about you joining me in losing weight.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    SIMPLE...

-ALL men are different
    -MOST men like curves
    -MANY men complain about women being TOO boney during sex.
    -looks matter FIRST and foremost to EVERYONE
    -and FAT is NOT attractive!

I can say from personal experience...I have been through dating, marriage, separation, and divorce....all while going from morbidiliy obese to "tiny" in SOME people's words!!

I'd say that I am as close to a pro as they come on this topic!!! LOL

not to mention the fact that more women are overweight in the world today versus "normal" size....and the new average women in th US is a size 14 and 22% body fat!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Do it for YOU and YOU alone... if he doesn't like your 'fat azz' kick his 'azz' into touch!!
    Seriously, if he's the type of man to pick on your weihgt then he will find something to moan about. I'll bet when you're slim he'll still say something to bring you down.
    I've been there and the best thing I did was IGNORE the comments for as long as I wanted to then get out of that relationship.

I've got a man now who is worth 100 of my ex. NEVER tells me I'm anything but beautiful even when I'm 220lb or 180lbs. He laughs when I say I have a fat *kitten*... and says it's HIS fat *kitten* and he loves it! i do tell him to take back his *kitten* but well that's another story!! lol

Be strong.. you are so worth it!
  • countinonme
    Options
    Ummmm... I was never asked to get skinny.. I VOLUNTEERED!!! I want him to have a truely stunning woman with him. He loves me fat, like I am. I WANT him to have a skinny wife... is that so wrong?

I would have to disagree with you...your man loves you just the way you are and I tell you that all the time. I NEVER asked you to lose weight. I started this weight loss thing to get healthy and get my high blood pressure and diabetes under control...never did I say anything about you joining me in losing weight.
    If you're her husband, I feel a lot better hearing from you! Goodness, like I said, if my husband even hinted at me needing to lost weight, I'd honestly probably freak out on him. Good to know it was portrayed to us in a less than appealing light in error!
    [/quote]
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    All women are sexy in their own way....just have to find the right man who see's that. But I think "most" guys probably like average girls...not to skinny, not to fat...just right...Kinda like Goldie Locks likes her porridge. lol

CompareGirls.jpg

I showed my son these pictures (he's 25) and he said numbers 3 ad 4 tied as being the most attractive body types, then number 5 then number 2 and number 1 was the least attractive to him. Actually when he first saw them he liked number 5 the most but then got side tracked by the tattoo and the hair which he didn't find attractive. That's one man's opinion.
  • countinonme
    Options
    I AM doin it for me.. but my behind is gonna be skinny! I feel every man deserves fit and well proportioned wife. Wouldn't you want that if you were a man? He tells me he loves all the time! I know he does. I wanna be hawt to me. He says I'm hawt. I don't like the way I look.. That is what spilled over here. He likes my body a lot better than I do! He says he likes all of me, less of me or more of me. He don't care, but I do...

[/quote]
    Do it for YOU and YOU alone... if he doesn't like your 'fat azz' kick his 'azz' into touch!!
    Seriously, if he's the type of man to pick on your weihgt then he will find something to moan about. I'll bet when you're slim he'll still say something to bring you down.
    I've been there and the best thing I did was IGNORE the comments for as long as I wanted to then get out of that relationship.

I've got a man now who is worth 100 of my ex. NEVER tells me I'm anything but beautiful even when I'm 220lb or 180lbs. He laughs when I say I have a fat *kitten*... and says it's HIS fat *kitten* and he loves it! i do tell him to take back his *kitten* but well that's another story!! lol

Be strong.. you are so worth it!
    [/quote]
  • countinonme
    Options
    [/quote

My husband loves me just like I am! Fat or not! I am gettin skinny cause I want to!!! I want to look like the gals on TV and the ones I see every dang place.. I know he LOVES me. HE DESERVES a physically stunning wife.. What man doesn't??

]
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    helllllll ya. my previous boyfriend left me for a bigger woman, and altho i despise her, she was very beautiful... men like curves!

yeh but theres curves and then theres rolls!! lol
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    im big. but smaller waisted....NEVER had a problem getting a man....now getting a man i WANT isa little tougher, since most men don't meet that criteria, and the ones that do are already involved....Most men like women with a little meat on their bones, doesn't mean they like them obese or fat or whatever, just they dont' want bones popping out everywhere
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I think a man just prefers confidence....if shes rocking her size 20 jeans hed rather be with that than someone who is a size 6 constantly asking them if they think she is fat....
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Different men have different preferences. They are like individuals that way.

This
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I know my man does, but he also loves me for who I am. He said that even when I'm skinny he'll still love me. The largeness was just a bonus for him! :-)