????DO MEN REALLY LIKE BIG WOMEN

Replies

• It's all about the curves
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    SIMPLE...

-ALL men are different
    -MOST men like curves
    -MANY men complain about women being TOO boney during sex.
    -looks matter FIRST and foremost to EVERYONE
    -and FAT is NOT attractive!

I can say from personal experience...I have been through dating, marriage, separation, and divorce....all while going from morbidiliy obese to "tiny" in SOME people's words!!

I'd say that I am as close to a pro as they come on this topic!!! LOL

not to mention the fact that more women are overweight in the world today versus "normal" size....and the new average women in th US is a size 14 and 22% body fat!

Gotta say, this sounds pretty darned accurate!

Guys like you help girls like me not feel so bad about how we look!
  • Actually I was rooting for you!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    It's all about the curves

:happy:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

← has buns. ;)

:happy:

Like those....
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    I consider big to be anything from curvy to obese, so it depends on eachindividual's opinion of "big".

I am back and forth on this one. I believe some when they say they do but actions speak louder than words.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Really, I like ALL women (almost). Also, are we talking about "like" or "I'd hit it"?

Yes!
    And also, Love "curves", "rolls" - not so much...
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    double post
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    I'll admit I didn't read through all of the thread but I'm just going to reply to the OP.

What the eff?!

Thick or thin...I am an attractive woman. I have never had an issue attracting a man whether I was thin or big...and I've been a size 6 and my hightest has been a 26.

I've dated them all....geeks, musicians, jocks, preps, ... whatever the hell you want to call them.

Every man likes what they like. It's that simple.

One thing most if not all men like, is a CONFIDENT woman.

Work what you got! Change what you want for yourself and any man that deserves you will be right there.

That's how I think when asked "Do men really like big women"?

:flowerforyou:
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    How big are we talking? Red head from Mad Men, hell yes! Chick from Precious, not so much.
  • It varies as much as women vary in their tastes in men.

Everyone has the "sociological' type that they are supposed to say they prefer (i.e when people say "oh yeah, he's no Brad Pitt, but he's ok), but then everyone has the types that they actually go for.

I am a woman, and I have a "type" in my head that I say I like tall, dark haired, pale skinned, ruggedly sexy - think Ioan Grufford, but in reality most of my partners haven't fit that bill. Did I love them any less because of that? of course not - because I loved them for who they are.

If you look out in public there are traditionally beautiful, slender people with boyfriends and people chasing after them, and people like that who are single with no one interested. There are morbidly obese people in partnerships, morbidly obese people single. And everything in between.

Personally I had the most attention from men when I was about 10kgs overweight. When I was at my healthy size men didn't look at me twice (and I wouldn't say I was ugly at all then). But at about 10kgs overweight I started getting attention (also that was an age where I was going out and such) and then because I had attention it boosted my confidence which in turn got me more attention.

Currently at the weight I am now which is obese, I have had limited attention - but I haven't been looking for it either. For one I don't feel attractive so I'm not putting myself out there, but moreso I am a single mum and my daughter comes first so I haven't even thought about dating or anything in the last 3 years.

In the end, I think in terms of ogling someone and thinking that they are beautiful from a distance or at first look without knowing them, it comes down to confidence regardless of size, and not only confidence, but how they dress and hold themselves.
  • I don't believe in setting limits for myself.
  • helllllll ya. my previous boyfriend left me for a bigger woman, and altho i despise her, she was very beautiful... men like curves!

your X bf was an idiot damn your hot!!

But it all depends on the person..me personally i like with curves and shape dont mean they have to be thick or thin but if they are thick then it is what it is..
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    I love that this question appears about every 3-4 days. There are women on here that are married and in happy loving relationships. Obviously, men like big women:)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    All women are sexy in their own way....just have to find the right man who see's that. But I think "most" guys probably like average girls...not to skinny, not to fat...just right...Kinda like Goldie Locks likes her porridge. lol

CompareGirls.jpg

I showed my son these pictures (he's 25) and he said numbers 3 ad 4 tied as being the most attractive body types, then number 5 then number 2 and number 1 was the least attractive to him. Actually when he first saw them he liked number 5 the most but then got side tracked by the tattoo and the hair which he didn't find attractive. That's one man's opinion.

Yes, that is ONE man's opinion...I can almost bet money on the fact, that number 2 would be the fave with 80% of the vote alone, followed by 15% on number 3, and the last 5% spread on the last 3 pics!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    I agree with chocoholic about the variance in tastes and especially how you wear your clothes in relation to weight. To answer in a shallow light, in my earlier years I went for the skinny mini's....and at times they still turn my head. However, there's definitely nothing wrong with a woman with some meat on her bones, and I've found through the years that I prefer it. My wife and I have both put on a few since getting married, and she's the one complaining about it, not me (when it comes to talks about her perception of herself)

Getting back to how you wear your clothes, looking like 10lbs of crap stuffed in a 5 lb bag...not cool....
    Of course confidence is key....and having gotten over shallow tendencies, I live by the saying "what good is a pretty plate with nothing on it?"
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Preference is preference. There is no logic or reason. Some prefer BBW...some prefer skinny women. It is what it is.