Options
124»

Replies

• siabevis
    Options
    No
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    I dont think i'll ever be happy with my weight. Even when I was at my smallest 2 years ago I still wanted more! Weighted 98lbs and I wanted just 10 MORE LBS. That seems to be my saying while loosing weight... " I'll be happy if I lose just 10 more lbs!" I'm still not cured from this obsession I dont think i'll ever be.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am pretty, smart, and overall fantastic. Anyone who says different will be kicked.

Love it! :happy:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I have found that the older I have become, the happier I am with everything -- my appearance, my lifestyle, my family, everything. That said, (and I hate to admit), I still cringe when I see an elderly woman shuffling along. I have anxiety about getting old, wrinkly and invisible. I just hope that I'll be alright with it when I get there--I remember a time when I thought being over 40 would be the end. ha.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with myself. I'm not a huge fan of my hair right now because I'm in a weird transition phase and just can't get it styled how I like it. But I am mostly happy with my body. Hell, I posted a bikini picture on facebook.
  • Ekmw
    Ekmw Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm on the journey to losing around fifty pounds, and I just joined yesterday.
    I'm not looking for immediate results, because those don't stay in the long run.
    I'm looking for better foods for my vegetarian lifestyle: getting more protein, fiber, and calcium.

Usually, I'll start a new plan to get in shape.
    By the second to fourth day, I wanna call it quits, due to LAZINESS!
    Today, I called it quits due to soreness. That's new to me. Yesterday, I did, 45-50 minutes of cardio (Step Ups).
    My calves are dying, and they don't want to even let me walk.

So today, I am happy with myself. I'm trying & I haven't given up as easily.
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much always happy with myself. I'm AWESOME. Will I be happier and more awesome when my health is where I want it to be? Sure, but that doesn't negate my current happy awesomeness.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Is it just ingrained in us to continually make our selves better.

...ONLY IF YOU LET IT.
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Nope. My parents saw to that. They started harassing me about my weight when I was 13, and a ballet dancer, and had an AMAZING body. I'm 33, and still they call me and ask for weight updates.

Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be ballet dancers.

It will mess them up for life. : (
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    No.