I am in! 75 miles for me!
  • akbelcher19
    akbelcher19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in for 90 miles!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I am in once again for sure. Thank you bluiz and dinos for your work on these challenges.

Although I barely made it to half my challenge walking miles last month. Instead of taking my mileage number down I am going to stick with my 50 miles once again this month. I know I can do this.

October Goal is 50 miles.

Good luck everyone
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Newbie here, this sounds like a great challenge for me. As the temperature drops I will need the extra motivation to get out and run. 35 miles of pavement pounding is my goal. Looking forward to getting started tomorrow.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i'm aiming for 40 miles this month
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am new to this but I am in! 100 miles is what I am going for using my indoor bike or walking/jogging.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am new here but not to exercise challenges. I used to be in walking challenges but to get my heart pumping more I have been exercising more and more with an Elliptical. Now, I am new to counting miles, I used to count minutes instead. So since I have no idea how many mies I can do I will start of with 40 miles.
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I tried August and missed it by about 5 miles. I tried September and missed it by about 30 miles (epic failure). THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM! October, I'm going to be a little more realistic and set a goal of 60 miles of running/walking/jogging. That's about 2 miles a day. I CAN DO THIS! Good luck all and remember to get out there and move it to lose it!
  • heyhaleylee
    heyhaleylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!!! Count me in?
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100, will update my ticker tomorrow.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    In again for 60 miles! :)
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I skipped September, but am in for October :)
    My goal is 60 miles
  • amarie_1508
    Options
    This is just the challenge I need to keep me motivated. I am definitely in for 100 miles.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I would love to join
    I am aiming for 60 miles this month ... now I just have to see how to add the ticker to my profile!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    2.75 running this morning. Ticker updated!
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... My goal for Oct is 150
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im in for my 2nd challenge in a row, I will be doing 70 miles this month-adding 20 more miles than last month!

question:: how do I submit my september miles? or don't I?
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in again i'll try 125 miles again this month.
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Got the month started with 4.5 miles with my husband and dog on a beautiful afternoon at Retiro Park!

Ticker updated.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    im in for my 2nd challenge in a row, I will be doing 70 miles this month-adding 20 more miles than last month!

question:: how do I submit my september miles? or don't I?

Just write a post here with your September miles and I'll add them to the totals