October Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Still sick but I walked my furry kids 2 miles!
    Oh and Dinos I will go for 150 miles again!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was all ready to add my miles together for yesterday and tonight, and realized that today started a new month!! So started out October tonight with 2.5 mile jog/walk! Goal for the month is 48 miles!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    added my miles for today.......
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Got in 3.64 miles today between the treadmill and the elliptical.
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    Love this idea, I'll join for October!! Since it's my first month, I'm gonna start low35 miles for me-running/walking and some cycling!!
  • CorrieJane
    Options
    ticker test
  • CorrieJane
    Options
    newbie questions...how does the spreadsheet work? Is it through this site, or is like a google doc? Also, how the heck do I update my ticker as I do my miles?? I've been trying to play around with it so I know how to do it, and I can't figure it out to save my life. Im excited for this challenge, I need to get out and move more!!
  • aspeaker2011
    aspeaker2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm so in and excited!

Also testing my signature
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    The google spreadsheet where I keep track of the challenge progress is at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc#gid=25

I suggest you bookmark the address for easier reference. You can't edit the sheet, I'll take care of the editing, just make sure that you have an updated ticker.
    Have a great @ss-moving month :smile:
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yay got my first 3 miles in and it included crawling thru barbed wire fences, over and under deadwood and just about falling down in an old cattle dugout. I wish we had paved trails somedays!!! LOL
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    October 2, and I've got 26 bike miles under my belt, so I'd like to increase my goal to 150. Signature updated!
  • roskeetch
    roskeetch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and this board but count me in! Just hope the ticker thing works...

exercise.png
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to run 100 miles this month. I do not count elliptical or riding miles, as this is solely running goals for me. I fell short last month, but hope to be back on track in this one.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Dinos goal is 140 and I can't believe we are on page five already.. WTG!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Did a 10k run and about a mile of walking/jogging to warm up and cool down. Ticker updated. :smile:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I sat out a month or two from this challenge but would like to get back at it. My goal is to do 100 miles in October. I did 3.4 yesterday in a remembrance run I did with my son... 96.6 miles to go. I will get a ticker set up tomorrow
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk on this beautiful autumn morning
  • akbelcher19
    akbelcher19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Got off to a slow start yesterday and only walked one mile. Today on the other hand I ran 3 miles for a total of 4 miles so far!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles this morning!
  • Tobefitalways
    Options
    bump