BLACK TEAM! Weigh-in day & Start of a new challenge!

Options
13»

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Looks like the Bat Team is doing a great job...congrats to us all!

I'm so glad I signed up for this challenge...the motivation and support in our wonderful little group is just amazing...and being accountable to a bunch of other someones doesn't hurt the cause. :wink:

:drinker: Shuntae
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Could I join your black team challenge??? If so I would appericate it..Thanks
    :heart: Dana
    ???????

pm bohlon15

I did pm her but no answer yet darn it...

She works & had plans this evening. I'm sure she'll get back to you tomorrow. She's good like that.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    OKAY it's only been two weeks but I'm seriously finding this BL thing REALLY motivating. I find myself watching my food intake even more and working out harder because I KNOW on Weds I'm going to have to tell someone (lots of someones) my weight gain or loss.

But instead of feeling nervous i just get excited for Weds because I HAVE been doing everything right and I am eager to see the changes and results.

Anyway! I just wanted to say that I love my black team, you guys are helping me in ways I can't even describe! :heart:

Nicky!!! How much did you lose this week!? 3#?! Is that right?! You go, girl!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

Hee. I'm not saying until Bohlon posts the official results but I was SO surprised by the numbers. It was just the boost I've been needing! :bigsmile:

And I suppose me updating my ticker revealed the number ANYWAY *is dumb* but yeah... Thanks! Go you too!! Right to the gym. HEEE.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles-- just found this thread-- Sara-- help me out, PM me when you start these blasted things-- please, please, please.

And where you been today, by the way, Missy? I ain't seen ya on the other threads-- where you be?

I stayed stagnant this week, but that's really not bad considering TOM which has still yet to visit-- made some snack food changes, see my signature-- no more peanuts-- too easy to overindulge. It was so helpful having that thought in my head today-- and seeing it written.

I was on this board wayyyyyyyy too much tonight-- back to good Marla tomorrow. Hubby was away, so I put the kids to bed and hung out being silly as I tried to stay awake typing the most boring interview-- nuclear fusion, fission, all sorts of science, egghead terms-- zzzzzzzzz-- Elizabeth and I had a contest on the proud thread which she swears she won-- but I so owned her.

Anyway-- I'm on track for a loss next week, if all continues to go well.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Hee. I'm not saying until Bohlon posts the official results but I was SO surprised by the numbers. It was just the boost I've been needing! :bigsmile:

And I suppose me updating my ticker revealed the number ANYWAY *is dumb* but yeah... Thanks! Go you too!! Right to the gym. HEEE.

I only WISH I could go to the gym. I'll have to settle for my living room. I like to think that jumping over toys while I do Turbo Jam burns extra calories. :bigsmile: You are doing GREAT! Woo!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Fudgesicles-- just found this thread-- Sara-- help me out, PM me when you start these blasted things-- please, please, please.

And where you been today, by the way, Missy? I ain't seen ya on the other threads-- where you be?

I stayed stagnant this week, but that's really not bad considering TOM which has still yet to visit-- made some snack food changes, see my signature-- no more peanuts-- too easy to overindulge. It was so helpful having that thought in my head today-- and seeing it written.

I was on this board wayyyyyyyy too much tonight-- back to good Marla tomorrow. Hubby was away, so I put the kids to bed and hung out being silly as I tried to stay awake typing the most boring interview-- nuclear fusion, fission, all sorts of science, egghead terms-- zzzzzzzzz-- Elizabeth and I had a contest on the proud thread which she swears she won-- but I so owned her.

Anyway-- I'm on track for a loss next week, if all continues to go well.

Sorry, Marla! I always MEAN to PM folks about new threads, but I forget. I'm here, I swear! Good luck with no more peanuts!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning:flowerforyou:

Im kinda frustrated right now and im trying to stay out of the kitchen:ohwell: im having trouble with a buyer on my amazon.com seller account...ugh...(i have a thread in the chit-chat area that explains more about it) but im not going to let it rain on parade:wink:

Im SO EXCITED about doing 30shred today:bigsmile: im going to try and do all of it...i previewed it last night. I went over on my cals yesterday so i won't be eating any of the calories burned today:ohwell:

Marla-I love the elephant in your signature...so cute. My problem is peanut butter....its so hard for me to control the amount i eat some times...and to think that 2TBSP are a serving:sick:

I hope everybody is having a good day! I will check in after my workout...hopefully i can burn most the extra calories i pigged out on yesterday:embarassed:
  • punka274
    Options
    Hey everybody! I just finished my workout(30 day shred) and burned 655 cals:bigsmile: I almost finished all of it....i got as far as level 3 , circuit one before giving up:sick: tough stuff for sure! My tummy kinda hurts too:ohwell:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I did a 10 minute fitness ball workout this morning and I burned...36 calories :grumble: But I am trying to be okay with that...that's 36 calories I wouldn't have burned if I sat on my butt and did nothing...
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I just finished my workout(30 day shred) and burned 655 cals:bigsmile: I almost finished all of it....i got as far as level 3 , circuit one before giving up:sick: tough stuff for sure! My tummy kinda hurts too:ohwell:

WOW 2 levels at one time!!! that is amazing!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Wow!

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do one level at a time and work your way up. :bigsmile:

But hey, you're a stronger woman than I am! I could never do that. :laugh:
  • punka274
    Options

Wow!

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do one level at a time and work your way up. :bigsmile:

But hey, you're a stronger woman than I am! I could never do that. :laugh:

I think the next time I do it i will stop at level two:sick:

Thanks for the compliment(:blushing: )....im sure your just as every bit as strong as i am....we can get to level three together:flowerforyou: