3rd day of 30 DS was easier than the 2nd day !

Options
13»

Replies

• CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    each day gets alittle bit easier! keep it up, it's worth it!
  • bogotachica
    Options
    We, husband and I are on Day 5. We took a 3 day break.....after day 3 we were both hurting, me more than him. I do feel stronger on some of the moves especially pushups and squats, but those damn jump ropes and side lunges with arm raises kick my azz. Husband is pretty fit and it is a workout for him too.
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ah, you're right! L1D3 was much easier than the other 2 days & I'm considerably less sore now. After days 1 & 2 I could only bend over halfway, now I've found my toes again :)
  • bellachops101
    bellachops101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Amazon,

Don't feel bad about day 2, it was my day 2 yesterday and I gave up after about 7 minutes when I had a bit of a strop at Gillian for making it so painful and awful. I will try again today and hopefully have the same success that you have x
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I thought I was in decent shape but this is challenging me. I'm doing Day 3 L1 today. Looking forward to it but not as easy as I thought Level 1 would be. Finishing up B210K tomorrow and then off to 1/2 marathon training. Will be interesting to see if I can do this or if I have to back off a bit. Kinda stalled for 10 days in the weight loss department. Won't panic. Just happy I'm eating well and exercising and not beating myself up!! Here's to Day 3!!!!!
  • cutie2superhottie
    cutie2superhottie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day for 4 me on level 1 I'm feeling the burn. It all worth right.
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow morning will be day 8 of level 3 for me. Some days are harder than others and I must admit I wanted to quit level 2 every day. No matter how hard just keep going and do the best YOU can. Challenge yourself the best you can and keep going. As you've seen it pays off!
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 10 of level 1. Officially onto level 2! I might take tomorrow off and start level 2 on Saturday, but I haven't decided yet. I watched level 2, and oh my, I'm scared lol, but I'm excited to do something different.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!