October Day by Day Challenge--OPEN GROUP

Options

Replies

• bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options

Goals for Oct. 15
    1. Complete the 3.2 mile Breast Cancer walk-Yes, my mom, daughter, friend, and I did it in (in the freezing cold) in 1 hr and 10 mins
    2. Enjoy walking through the corn mazes with family and friends-Yes, we did lots more walking and even got "lost"
    3. Water-Not so much
    4. Spend some quality time with hubby :smile: :heart:-Not as much as I was hoping

Goals for Oct. 16
    1. Water-Not so much
    2. Clean bedroom-Nope
    3. Have fun bowling-Yes! Even though we had issues with our lanes all night, we still had a ball.
    4. Spend more time with hubby before he leaves out for work Monday night-Nope.

I am putting both days up as I am going to be a pretty busy lady. Will try to pop in, but if not, see you all Monday! Have a great weekend!!

:heart:

Morning everyone.

Overall great weekend! But I gained this past week too, oh well, next week will be better.

I'm thinking today is going to be a lazy day (just not feeling like doing anything, as of right this moment) But if I change my min, here are some things I would like to do today:

Goals for Oct. 18
    1. Clean dinning area-Nope!
    2. Clean bedroom-started it.....does that count?
    3. Water-Got 6 out of 8 today :) Much better!
    4. Be better with choices today-Yes! No soda!! Go me :)
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

Goals for October 18:
    1. Water.--Yes but need to drink more at home.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories.--No.
    3. Day 2 Week 3 of the ACE plan.--Yes.

The day was a little better. There's so much going on right now that it is easy to eat just 'because'. I am trying to do other things when I notice I am starting some emotional eating but it seems so much harder than usual. I won't give up, though, and I know I'll break this very bad habit.

Goals for October 19:
    1. Water.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories
    3. Day 3 Week 3 of the ACE plan.
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for October 19:
    1. Water.--Yes.
    2. Stay in 1800 calories--Better, but not quite.
    3. Day 3 Week 3 of the ACE plan.--No, joined a new walking challenge so gonna do that instead!

Goals for Oct. 20:
    1. WATER!
    2. Stay in my calorie range (1800 average).
    3. Walk 30 min. in the morning and another 30 min. after supper.
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for Oct. 20:
    1. WATER!--Pretty good.
    2. Stay in my calorie range (1800 average).--Yes.
    3. Walk 30 min. in the morning and another 30 min. after supper.--Yes and yes.

I seem to be the only one here at the moment but that's okay. Did very well with my food choices and did my walking. I will be doing at least that amount today as I am going downtown to walk around the lake and maybe take in some of the shops.

Need to be sure to do LOTS of walking because it is Pizza Night and I plan on having some!

Goals for Oct. 21:
    1. WATER!
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for Oct. 20:
    1. WATER!--Okay but should be drinking more!
    2. Stay in my calorie range (1800 average).--Yes but over on carbs and sodium.

Rainy today but I plan on the evening walk anyway. Rain won't hurt me!

Goals for Oct. 21:
    1. WATER!
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for Oct. 21:
    1. WATER!--No.
    2. Stay in my calorie range (1800 average).--Lost track but probably not.
    3. Walk 30 min. in the morning and another 30 min. after supper.--No walk after supper--it was pouring rain!

Went to a Pumpkin Patch with the grandson. He had fun, we had fun, lots of walking but it was slow so not so much exercise! The best thing (for me!) was buying some farm-fresh squash at really good prices!
    Timed it JUST right as it started pouring just as we were leaving!

Goals for Oct. 22:
    1. WATER!
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!

I had a 9 year old who took seriously ill over the past few days so I was off taking care of him. I still was able to work out and had some loss during that time.

My October 24, 2011 Goals

1. Workout Schedule in place Circut Training in the AM or running
    2. WATER, WATER, WATER
    3. Calorie and Carbs within the required numbers
    4. LOG EVERYTHING

Have a blessed day and Good luck on your goals!

I am glad to read all of the progress that everyone is making!!!:happy:

Shanae`
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for Oct. 23:
    1. WATER!--Better

Shanae--glad your son is feeling better! I always hated it when my babies were sick. Good job on working out even with that!

Goals for Oct. 24:
    1. WATER!
    3. Walk 30 min. in the morning and another 30 min. after supper.--AM walk done!
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    Good Morning All!

My October 24, 2011 Goals

1. Workout Schedule in place Circut Training in the AM or running- YES
    2. WATER, WATER, WATER - Somewhat
    3. Calorie and Carbs within the required numbers-NOPE
    4. LOG EVERYTHING-YES

October 25, 2011 Goals

1. Workout this evening (missed the AM due to Migrane)
    2. WATER WATER WATER
    3. Calorie and Carbs UNDER required numbers
    4. Log everything

Thank you for the kind words! Its amazing what us mommies do with or without help....

Shanae`
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new here...we'll see how often I remember to post...:)

1. All my water.
    2. Fiber
    3. 30 min walk
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for Oct. 24:
    1. WATER!--Not bad.
    3. Walk 30 min. in the morning and another 30 min. after supper.--AM walk done! PM walk done--plus another walk to the park with my grandson (it was a beautiful day!).

Welcome, aranchmom. We aren't a very big group right now but I keep coming here anyway. I like to post my goals every morning.

Goals for October 25:
    1. Water--I really MUST remember my water bottle!
    3. 30 minute walk AM and PM.
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    October 25, 2011 Goals

1. Workout this evening (missed the AM due to Migrane)- Got in workout in the PM
    2. WATER WATER WATER- Somewhat
    3. Calorie and Carbs UNDER required numbers -YES
    4. Log everything-YES

October 26 Goals

1. Workout in the PM
    2. WATER WATER WATER
    3. Calorie and Carbs under numbers
    4. LOG EVERYTHING

Working to get my excitment back. Does anyone else have blah moments and have to push through them? I am staying on the plan but my excitment is lacking maybe because the weight is coming off slowly.....
    Shanae`
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! This is the first time I have come across this group - WHAT a GREAT support team! I'm so glad I found you!! My name's Laura - I am a horse trainer and large animal veterinary technician, I live a very active life and health and fitness have recently become a focus for me. I lost several pounds a few years ago (70) and now I'm looking at finishing up my weigh loss to reach my goal (of being a single digit size, running a 5k, and LOVING the skin I'm in) - I've had a set back of a minor surgery and have not been able to run, next week I should be cleared to get moving again though - disappointing bc last friday i was under 150 for the first time in my adult life (5 years ago - 212)

today's goals are - 8+ glasses of water, walk the dogs for 2 miles, and not go over board at dinner tonight - I have dinner out at a GREAT italian restaurant with some clients tonight I am determined to remain in control :-)

Looking forward to catching up on this months posts in this thread - can't wait to get to know you all!
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for October 25:
    1. Water--I really MUST remember my water bottle!--No. (WHAT is WRONG with me???! It CAN'T be THAT hard to remember this!!)
    3. 30 minute walk AM and PM.--Yes and yes.

Yes, Shanae--I know I have those moments--and days! Even weeks, sometimes! I try to stay focused but there are times I just want to give up and eat and do whatever I want. It's SO easy to get off track! Hang in there--we CAN and WILL do this!

Welcome, Laura! It will be nice to get to know you.

Goals for October 26:
    1. Water!!!
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for being MIA again, last time I posted was on the 18th....life has been busy. We had a "bug" that came home with my brother-in-law from school, then it moved to my lil guy and my mother-in-law Wednesday, then my father-in-law Thursday, and me Friday night. Then my daughter had it Sunday night/Monday morning and then finally my hubby got it Monday night......but on a good note, Saturday and Sunday this past weekend, we did get to take the kids to 2 Zoo Boos and trick or treat at the Zoos, one here in town and the other in Fort Wayne ( my friend Jen invited us).

Anyways, I'm not going to make any goals for today, since the thought of this "bug" is still in my mind, I'm not up to par....But here's Thursday's goal.

Oct. 27

1. Water
    2. Finish cleaning
    3. Try not to junk out so much....allow one snack
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new here...we'll see how often I remember to post...:)

1. All my water. ~ Check!
    2. Fiber ~Check!
    3. 30 min walk-done!

1. Water
    2. fiber - Check!
    3. stay under calorie goal.
  • lwdllc
    Options
    good morning! as for yesterday - water - check!, not overdoing it at dinner out - I only ate 1/2 my meal!, walking the dogs 2 miles - BOO only got 1 in, ran out of time before dinner :-(

AS for today

2 miles with the pups - actually get it done today :-)
    8 glasses of water
    maintain a positive attitude :-)

HAPPY THURSDAY ITS ALMOST FRIDAY !!!!!
    Laura
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for October 26:
    1. Water!!!--Better
    3. 30 minute walk AM and PM.--Yes and yes.

I'm really enjoying the walks after dinner. Yesterday my son joined me (the World Series game was rained out--LOL) and now my daughter is talking about joining us, too. I always take my grandson in his stroller and he likes it, too!

Goals for October 27:
    1. Water!!!
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for being MIA again, last time I posted was on the 18th....life has been busy. We had a "bug" that came home with my brother-in-law from school, then it moved to my lil guy and my mother-in-law Wednesday, then my father-in-law Thursday, and me Friday night. Then my daughter had it Sunday night/Monday morning and then finally my hubby got it Monday night......but on a good note, Saturday and Sunday this past weekend, we did get to take the kids to 2 Zoo Boos and trick or treat at the Zoos, one here in town and the other in Fort Wayne ( my friend Jen invited us).

Anyways, I'm not going to make any goals for today, since the thought of this "bug" is still in my mind, I'm not up to par....But here's Thursday's goal.

Oct. 27

1. Water-Did better than before
    2. Finish cleaning-I seriously think this is a joke, I'm never motivated enough to get it started nor finish, its not really cleaning, just organizing and goodwilling.....
    3. Try not to junk out so much....allow one snack-Did better with the "junky" type snacks

Oct. 28
    1. Water
    2. Clean/organize (we'll try this again)
    3. Have a good Friday night with the kids, movie night
  • lwdllc
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! FINALLY FRIDAY! :-) Anything exciting plans for the weekend? My husband and I are going to visit some good friends with our dogs - ROADTRIP!!!

Yesterdays goals - I got only 1 mile again with my dogs :-( They are so slow!!! I don't have time for 2 miles LOL - next week I'll be off of exercise restriction (post surgery) and can get running again (sans hounds) THEN I should get my mileage up again :-)

2. water - check

3. positive attitude - check - I thought 7 FANTASTIC lessons - so proud off all my students!!!!

as for TODAY -
    8 glasses of water
    get the dogs out for 1.25 miles - that's a start :-)
    don't over do it at dinner out tonight with friends

we have a weekend with friends so i am going to stick to my guns and stay focused WHILE having a GREAT weekend - I'm at 150.0 - next week is the week I go under 150 and STAY there, last week I hit 149.2 (under 150 for the first time in my adult life) - I'm so close to bing in the 140's!!!! Everyone HAVE a GREAT weekend!