What's your Non-Scale Victory of the Day? September 30th, 20

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
Share, share, share away! :)

Replies

• lost another 2 inches overall since last month hoorah!
  • stoofers
    Options
    someone stopped me while i was running and said "good for you!" with a big smile
  • Mikesrobin
    Mikesrobin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My size 10 jeans fit today!! Yeah
  • GrannyCynth
    GrannyCynth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    mine is wonderful for me. for many years I could barely stand up for a minuite or two at a time, now I can walk around cleaning the house all day with no pain. I am in heaven.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    My office chair isn't as snug as it used to be.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I love these threads - being able to read lots of success stories with just one click. I don't have an NSV yet, but I'll be back later.
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sexy underware...lol...Bought them along time ago and when I got them home they were not even close to fitting. Today when I put them on they were almost to big.....made my whole day!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am wearing new pants today - two sizes smaller!!! I am also wearing a favorite blouse that hasn't fit in a very long time. Walking tall (well as tall as I can at 5' 1" :laugh: ) and proud today!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    A coworker called me skinny! :happy:
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    I turned down free breakfast which consist of fried potatoes, sausage, bacon, french toast, and scrambled eggs with cheese...yay me!!
  • jimgould1
    jimgould1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a shirt that was always tight. Today it fits and I look good!
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I dont really go by bmi but i was happy to find out Im in the 'normal weight category' :)
  • HeartLunger
    Options
    Wore a 2XL shirt today and just noticed how much it is sagging on me. :)
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My super smokin' hot sister-in-law emailed me this morning asking what size athletic shorts I wear. She said, "I am guessing you're probably an extra small because I'm a size small." :bigsmile:

I was like WHAT? You think I'm smaller than you!?!?!?!? :laugh:
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Jeans I just bought a week and a half ago are in the annoying, constantly falling off stage! :)
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I turned down free breakfast which consist of fried potatoes, sausage, bacon, french toast, and scrambled eggs with cheese...yay me!!

Wow.. I admire you.. I could NOT have said no!!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    *bump*
    I don't have a NSV to post today but I also love hearing everyone elses NSV victories! :smile:
  • xjlishey1
    Options

Wow.. I admire you.. I could NOT have said no!!

I am learning...I just started reading the Beck Diet Solution and it helped me to overcome social pressure this time.
  • srsvols
    Options
    Earlier in the summer my sister came to visit me and since the jeans were pretty tight on me at the time and looked so good on her I ALMOST gave them to her. Although I love my sister and would give her anything in the world, I'm glad I held on to these, because I'm wearing them today, and they are the best fitting jeans I have in my closet as all the other ones are getting too big! :)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I have (so far) walked past a dish of candy corn 3 times without having any. I'll have to walk past this same dish probably 3 more times and I KNOW I can resist! I know it's not a huge, calorie-laden deal to have one or two pieces, but I'm saying no anyway! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!