Options

Replies

• loubulou2209
    Options
    I have finally dropped a dress size!
  • sbedzyk
    sbedzyk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i added some jogging into my walk today and lost 1 inch from both the waist and hips!!!

I love this!!!
  • sbedzyk
    sbedzyk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i added some jogging into my walk today and lost 1 inch from both the waist and hips!!!

I love this!!!

Oh, and this week I had a Dr tell me I didn't look 37, that made my year!!!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    mine is wonderful for me. for many years I could barely stand up for a minuite or two at a time, now I can walk around cleaning the house all day with no pain. I am in heaven.

Soo cool! Yay!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    my earbuds fit better....
  • iotoli
    Options
    Around 2:00pm I started wanting those peanut M&Ms... the craving was so intense, it lasted over two hours! But I rode it out and didn't buy them! I know I can resist temptation if I want to!
  • suja1983
    suja1983 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My trousers are feeling slightly loose. Although the scales arent showing much, I 'feel' skinnier!!
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Well I just retired my 4th pair of sneakers since February 1. How ? 1600 miles on the bike an treadmill combined were the cause of it. I want to be at 2000 combined by the end of the year but I'm sure it will cost me at least 1 more pair of shoes but it will be worth it !
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I got into a size 8 petite jeans yesterday :smile: still cannot comfortably get into my old favorite Old Navy ones, but soon, very soon.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I had a healthier lunch and I found myself thinking "this taste amazing!" it did!
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I worked out 5 days this week and plan on working out tomorrow too. I usually only workout 2-3 days per week.
  • RatBoyGL
    Options
    I have two:

1) A coworker commented "It looks like you've lost more weight."

2) I broke my personal best pace for running 3 miles.
  • afries0907
    afries0907 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Went shopping today for new jeans. I bought a size 16, the last time i bought jeans they were a size 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i jumped for joy in the fitting room!!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Have to pull up my droopy jeans all day! Lovin it! I cannot weight until the won't stay up at all and I am forced to by smaller clothes.:laugh:
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I'm actually doing my best to come up with healthier recipes, despite my husband's picky eating. And I found some that look delicious!! I'm not a big fan of cooking, but I'm determined to eat better, and I'm finally doing the research. :)
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have a funeral tomorrow. I pulled out my size 14 black dress pants that I used to have to suck in for (and always worried about bursting out of) and they're HANGING OFF ME. Awesome. That was way better than anything the scale could tell me. :)
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out one of my mom's closets the other day and found my senior year prom dress (I just had my 20 year reunion). Not only did it fit, it was a little loose on me!
  • techymum
    Options
    When I looked in the mirror today, I saw just how much I look like my Dad! Lost him a few years ago. Since I've always had a round face, and he was always really thin, I just didn't see so much of him in me. But today - wow, it was my Dad's eyes looking at me in the mirror!
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    I lost 1.2 lbs since yesterday. I also worked up the courage to go to the gym. Ended up doing the elliptical for 50 minutes and burning over 550 calories. =)
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    32 flights of stairs in 8mins! Woo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!