What's your Non-Scale Victory of the Day? September 30th, 20

Options

Replies

• EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Jeans: My 36" waist jeans are acually fitting loosely now. Time to toss the 38's! At this rate, I should be down to a 34" within the next month! Haven't worn jeans with that small of a waist in about 17 years!
  • kevath
    kevath Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was told that i was disappearing :Þ I take that as a compliment :Þ
  • bananamac
    bananamac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Totally got checked out while I was locking up my bike this morning! All my pants are fitting loosely. And, I caught sight of myself in the washroom mirror and my first thought was "Well, hello gorgeous!"

I love these threads!
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    gaining only a pound but dropping 3% body fat!
  • cc8088
    Options
    Today's breakfast was breakfast pizza and I chose a banana and a yogurt!!!
  • tisamg
    tisamg Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I dried my jeans in the dryer and they fit great this morning! I have been hanging them dry because they have been too tight! :happy:
  • southerngirlspa
    Options
    I wore my "tight jeans" today and they aren't tight for the first time in months! I don't have to wear a baggy shirt with them to try to cover up my muffin top :tongue:
  • LisaDroni
    Options
    Went to the gym for the first time in a while!
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Overheard a group of coworkers talking about "baggy pants" and found out they were talking about ME! LOL

So happy my healthier living is noticeable!!! :o)

Love this thread!
    Loree
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Last night, I worked out on a Thursday, wich I rarely do, and tonight I will finish my first week of Couch to 5k. That's right, working out on a FRIDAY! And RUNNING no less. Oh, the miracles will never cease.
  • cori2631
    Options
    :happy: Today i am wearing jeans that I haven't fit to in almost 4 years, and my size L shirt is falling off me!!!
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine is new pants- a size down and I actually fit into them- it's not a size down, smushed in kind of thing!
  • deanmarino
    deanmarino Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm actually wearing a size 30" waist pair of jeans today. down from 34" Woo Hoo!!!!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I'm taking a horticulture class focused on world vegetable crops. Each week we have a hands-on lab where we prepare and eat something pertaining to the genus of plant we're discussing. Since the past week focused on Capscium spp., we made chiles rellenos - but since I was over my calories yesterday and am going out to dinner tonight, I managed to resist the cheese-filled batter-fried deliciousness (despite the incredibly tempting smells and sizzling!) in favor of a healthier lunch.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Wearing a brand new pair of skinny jeans today, in a size I haven't worn since high school, and I actually look skinny in them! Woo!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Got told I could pass for a teenager today! lol I'm 33 yrs old (and 5 feet short)!!!
  • ami299
    Options
    We have special ed and disabled kids who work in the cafeteria at my administrative building. They come around with a cart of goodies and snaks every morning and sometimes I'll get nuts or raisins, but after counting calories with MFP I thought I should cut back, so today I turned them down. The young lady with the cart has downsymdrome and is absolutely adorable. She looked at me and said "I'm watching you" With the whole 2 fingers over her eyes and then one at me gesture. SO CUTE! It made my day!
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    While the scale says I'm up, my jeans fit better than ever!
    I've also handled my dog being in surgery MUCH better than I expected! The vet made me feel like I'm really doing the right thing for him, and the surgeon agreed as well. AND I found out that My Sailor actually WON'T be able to help me get the dog too and from the SUV. Guess I'll get my work out! He's almost 54 lbs and is getting 2 toes amputated, so I doubt he'll be in a "walking" mood.
  • daleowens123
    Options
    The pants I am wearing were tight at one point and now they are literally falling off of me. I need to add them to the "donate" pile. A month ago I got rid of 11 trash bags of cloths that no longer fit me. I have started a new bag and I have added two more pair of pants...
  • hanes222
    hanes222 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Put on my jeans for work today, straight out of the dryer, and. . .they're very loose!! :laugh:

I have only lost 7 pounds but my body is changin like crazy.

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!