53 lbs down 226 to 173 with pics almost to goal :) hope befo

Options
Hi everyone this is my first post since I started on january 27, I woke up one day and couldnt take being embarrassed to go to the grocery in fear of seeing people I knew. After having my daughter in december of 09 I started at 182 and the day after I delivered I was 248, I initially got down to 200 but then lost motivation, I then got on the scale almost a year later at 226! I was so disappointed in myself. I found this website and I was totally gung ho. I did great until july when my husband and I seperated, then through the months of divorce papers and child support battles then losing my father in an unexpected death I had no motivation in myself. But I have found my motivation since last week and I am back at it with 13 pounds to go with my goal weight of 160. How I've lost 53pounds so far is by staying at 1200 calories and light exercise when I have the time. I'm a little embarrassed of my starting pictures but it shows the success I've had. I hope I can inspire one person :)

Starting weight taken january 27, 2011
012711195757.jpg
012711195835.jpg
Now at 173
080711103503.jpg
080711103732.jpg
080711103220.jpg
071711130429.jpg

Replies

• ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing. Way to go you look fabulous!!!
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You look amazing and very beautiful. Good luck with all your days.
  • anne0520
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZINGGGGG CONGRATULATIONSSS !!
  • allsewnup13
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Lakensmama
    Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! :)
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, how tall are you btw? I'm around 177 lb. right now and 5'6" right now and I don't look that good, you say you did light exercise too? WOW...
  • sue13215
    Options
    You look beautiful and you're very brave to post the before pics. I'M inspired! Well done you.
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on all your success. What types of foods did you eat if you mind me asking?
  • redhead91
    Options
    Wow you look great, how tall are you btw? I'm around 177 lb. right now and 5'6" right now and I don't look that good, you say you did light exercise too? WOW...

I'd like to know your height as well. You look great!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    ohh myy godd!!!!! you look like a totally different person!!! its amazing to see how many inches you hv lost!!! you can actually SEEE it!!!!!!!! great work!!!!!!!! :) thnx for inspiring me!!!!!
  • BArdovino78
    Options
    This is amazing! Your hard work definitely shows keep it up!
  • megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    These are the most inspiring pictures I have seen yet! You look absolutely amazing! Congrats!!!
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing! Keep on track you'll reach that goal weight in no time!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    You wanted to inspire one person? Done....I am VERY inspired. You are beautiful (but you were beautiful before you lost the weight, too).
  • Lakensmama
    Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 5 6....I did the elliptical the first few months but not on a constant basis, a few days a week
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    wOw! Very inspiring.... thank you for sharing, and weigh to go!
    You've overcome so much. Keep goin' girl!
  • daves160
    Options
    I am very impressed...speechles! You look awesome! Really.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Way to go Congrats
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Way to go Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!