53 lbs down 226 to 173 with pics almost to goal :) hope befo

Options

Replies

• MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!!! I'm 5'4.5"...weigh 174 and don't look ANYWHERE near as great as you do! WOW!!! I can't believe you barely worked out...that was just diet alone...for real?!?!

(ready to throw in the towel on all this exercise and just eat 1200 cals....slightly jealous, LOL...wishing my results were as fantastic this far!) GREAT JOB!!! Your ex is probably shaking his head, LOL!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done! Did you do any specific exercise(s) to get rid of the "apron" belly? That's an area I need work on.
  • srsvols
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Good job!!
  • Jojobeth
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    First I would like to say sorry about all you had to go thru...Second....damnnnnnn girl...you look amazing...I can't wait to get my weight down....how tall are you?
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...you are my motivation! I am at 244 with a goal weight of 175 for right now...I hope to look like you do now!!!
  • Lakensmama
    Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    breakfast would normally consist of oatmeal, or egg whites turkey bacon whole wheat bagel or toast
    Lunch grilled chicken salads with light dressing progresso light soups turkey sandwich
    Dinner whole grain rice, grilled chicken or fish veggies salad
    Snacks peanuts, pretzels veggies, one hundred calorie packs, hummus

I am eating on a constant basis, I only buy low fat low cal or fat free as much as I can
    I drink water but I use mio our crystal light a lot
    , no pop and if I drink alcohol its diet tonic vodka and lime and if I splurge on something during yhe day I cut it out for the night, I try my hardest to stick with 1200, and if I go out to eat I check the menu online and get the healthiest option and modify everything
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look phenomenal!! Great job, you should be very proud of youself
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Girl u look GOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!! Awesome job, how the heck did you get your belly so flat?! And I agree, I KNOW your ex is prolly sitten in a corner shaking his head! You're beautiful!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. how tall are you? you look stunning!!!!
  • Alka97
    Options
    WOW thats great !!!! u look amazing :D
  • Lakensmama
    Options
    Thank you all if I can do it so can you...I exercised in the beginning and realized I could still lose the weight without out so since I have a toddler I wanted to spend more time with her than at the gym constantly and for my stomach the fat just came off, I didnt think oit would aftet the c section but it did
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • Lakensmama
    Options
    I am 5"6, thank you all so much
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Dang, I wish I looked like that at 173! You must be tall...? You look amazing!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Girl you look SO good! Way to work!!!!
  • britalvarez
    britalvarez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous! definitely an inspiration!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look so GOOD!!!! You have done an amazing transformation for sure!! :) Congratulations!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Sorry to hear that you've had a rough patch, but it's so inspiring that you continued to work on your goals in spite of the difficulties!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    you look great! i look very much like the befor pictures, same shape and i cant wait to look as good as you do now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!