53 lbs down 226 to 173 with pics almost to goal :) hope befo

Options

Replies

• pittmnjen
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation! Congratulations, you go girl! :happy: You have inspired me too!
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow, how tall are you? You look slimmer than me at 150 and I'm nearly 5'9" Amazing job, well done!
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Tremendously inspiring since I have the same journey to go and look like your before pics. gives me hope that i can slim down in all the right places and see results if i stick to it. thanks for being great motivation and inspiration. congrats on your new self!
  • mgravy
    Options
    WOW!! Good for you! You look amazing! You've given me hope that I will some day look as great as you do!
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Girl, you really do look stunning. Great job!! You are an inspiration!!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    holy cow! you look amazing! and I'm jealous as all get out lol.... how tall are you? B/c I weighed in at 176 today and ain't no way I'm even close to looking like you do now.... you def inspire me to keep going!
  • leanne2376
    Options
    you look amazing
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing and your stomach looks great. I know you ex must be cringing right now. Good for you, such an inspiration!!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Like eveyone else is saying I am 5'4 and 178 and don't look anything near as good as you. Congrats on your weight loss and you look fantastic!!
  • alapoint89
    Options
    omg omg omg you loooook so amazing
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    WHOA WHOA! How tall are you?! If this is what 173 looks like then SIGN ME UP!!!

You look amazing!! Way to stay strong even on the toughest days. You're such an inspiration!
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Cute!!!
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That is INCREDIBLE! You look amazing and your story is so inspiring. Keep it up! You've definitely inspired me today. Much love and support on your journey!
  • magicsd77
    Options
    Great Job!
  • mznikab
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! Your pictures speak a thousand words! What an incredible journey and what a wonderful success! I don’t know you personally, but your perseverance has inspired me! Thank you for sharing! And congrats!!!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring me right now.. I always wonder if my stomach will or can even ever go away... and you have just given me back some hope!!

Congrats!
  • foraMEthatiLOVE
    Options
    REALLY UNBELIEVABLE!
    You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
    Good job on the commitment to make the change! You deserve this beautiful body! =)
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    That is the best 173 I've ever seen!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation!!!!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and are a great inspiration.... I started at 233 and am trying to get to 168 so a good reference to see your loss although as you're a 'young' thing, I'm not sure I'll be quite as toned at GW, lol! I'm sorry for your loss - your Dad would be so proud of the way you've taken back control of your life :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!