Replies

• V_Zanoudakis
    V_Zanoudakis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you're so hot!
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! A huge congratulations on your achievement :smile: :smile:
  • jeni636363
    Options
    I am 5'5 145 pounds and I do not look anywhere near as good as you... are you sure you are 173??? LOL
  • tashablueyes
    Options
    Wow you look great, how tall are you btw? I'm around 177 lb. right now and 5'6" right now and I don't look that good, you say you did light exercise too? WOW...

I was just going to ask the same thing. I'm 5'7" and I did not look that cute and slim at 167! Not blessed with such good genes, perhaps?
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look AMAZING and most def a inspiraton for us all,thank you so much for sharing!! :bigsmile:
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Girl are you sure your scale is right?!! You look like you weigh about 125 or 130! You look fantastic! I can't believe you got that shape without serious workouts! Way to go!
  • louiserainey
    louiserainey Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am inspired!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing!!! I started at 220 and I'm the same height as you...I got down to 180 over the summer then gained some back, but even then, my tummy still was huge! How did you get yours to be like that?! Congrats on your success!
  • lamaier52
    Options
    My Gosh you look great. I don't suppose I will ever put on a bikni again but I'd sure like to wear a nice pair of jeans ( no elastic waste) and a nice cotton shirt tucked in again. You are truly an inspiration. I just started last week and I am at 1200 cal but everyone keeps telling me that is not healthy. I am thinking if I get on a good exerciese program ( hasn't happened yet) I will add some calories. I am working on getting to 160 and am much older than you. GREAT JOB!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so toned. Well done to you! Huge inspiration!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You Look Great, Congratulations!!!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    WOW WOW! You look amazing!!!!!
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have definitely helped to keep me pumped! That is awesome!
  • Starstell
    Options
    It s so amazing to me! congratulations! I cant wait to put my after pics. long time from now.
  • Aislyn26
    Options
    You look amazing and are such an inspiration. Congrats!!!!
  • simplymily
    Options
    You look amazing for 173!!!! Congratulations you are truly an inspiration =)
  • gigigirl003
    gigigirl003 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey and very inspiring. You look Great! Good luck on your last 13 lbs.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    fabulous!! you look lovely
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! you have totally inspired me and showed me there is light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks for the inpiration!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    You look freaking amazing...this motivates me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!