53 lbs down 226 to 173 with pics almost to goal :) hope befo

Options

Replies

• I commented early on in the thread but you do look so amazing. I'm 5'6 and currently 148lbs and believe me I look nothing like you.
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Dayum girl! You look like a teenager. Hot MAMA! You look like a different person, beautiful before and really beautiful now!:drinker:
  • utayah
    utayah Posts: 43
    Options
    You look great!!
  • alyecat
    alyecat Posts: 28
    Options
    You look so beautiful! And don't worry - when I get at least halfway there I'm going to be posting my before pics of me in my undies too. LOL!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good job!! I bet it feels great. You've earned it! Good job!
  • Flab2Fab91
    Options
    amazing! what were your biggest changes to your routine?
  • tiffanyforni
    Options
    Congrats Chica!!! Lookin awesomE!:happy:
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OMG, I think you are the best transformation I have seen so far! you look gr8!!!!!! Your stomach is so flat!!! Can't wait to be there one day!!!!!!!! Thank you for a glimpse of possibility!!!!!!!!!
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    your so beautiful mamaz !! I'm happy for you !! Hot MAMA !!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are smokin' that pokadot bikini!!! Great work!
  • sunflowerhcb
    Options
    You look fantastic! You are very brave for sharing your before pics and good for you for doing so.You have inspired me. I too have the mommy pooch and see that you got rid of yours. I hope I can be as successful as you were. Thank you for sharing!!
  • rachelrox81
    rachelrox81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jaw drop! You look fab! Thanks for the motivation...and WTH? I'm 5'7'' and weigh the same and don't look that good! You must have some good genes chick!!!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    i'm 171 and don't look like that...hoe tall r u?
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the post! I had my son two years ago and am still trying to lose that belly! Your pictures give me hope and motivation
  • KarenPostmus
    Options
    You look awesome!! Thanks so much for posting! And all the best in the New Year:D
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! awesome job! thanks for sharing.
  • pb4053
    pb4053 Posts: 8
    Options
    good job, keep it up
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful but far less than 173. More like in the 140's unless your weight is pure muscle.
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I think you have inspired many, many more than one!

Congratualtions on your transformation. I hope that since you posted this in September things have been good for you and you are still eating healthy and enjoying your daughter!

Good for you girl!!!!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are my new inspiration! You're starting pictures are almost just what I look like and to see you looking so GREAT now. I have hope. Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!