Replies

• Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. You look amazing. And I'm soooo happy to see your progress at the weight you are as my goal weight is close to where you are now. Woohoo!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow you were blessed in the genetics department!!! Especially after having a kid. That's amazing!! I'm 5'9'' 171 and don't look as half as good as you LOL. I'm not blubber but definitely not cute like you! Good job!!!
  • Lakensmama
    Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you all soo very much! I promise I was a very lazy person that snapped from embarrassment and humiliation and couldn't take it anymore, its not something you plan on doing its a spur of the moment can't take it anymore decision. If I can do it so can you!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Sooooo inspiring!!!!!!!
  • Prdrdgurl
    Options
    Elliptical, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look amazing!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Everyone said this already, but you're awesome! Your before pictures are much like mine...I'm going to take before pics tonight to keep record! What a great accomplishment :tongue: like everyone else, I'm just slightly jealous but definitely inspired!!!
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You did a beautiful job. Stay true to yourself. Take care of yourself first. I speak from experience: Never put yourself second. I raised two boys by myself. I put them first and lost myself in the process. My boys appreciated the sacrifices I made for them, but they told me that I should have always taken care of myself because I would have been able to handle life's challenges much better. This is so true. Now that I am an empty nester, I have begun the journey to self-discovery. In life, we are faced with many stresses; we are able to better handle these stressful events when we are physically fit. I strongly believe that being physically active helps keep us in a better state of mind. Without good health, we have nothing. Stay on this journey towards being the best you possible - live your best life. You have shown us that you have strength. Wishing you many blessings.
  • oswaldbowser
    oswaldbowser Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic !.......wish i was 30 years younger lol
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you amazing results. Your journey is an inspiration.
  • cuca17
    cuca17 Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow you are an insperation. I know you will get back on track...hope to see you after you reach your next goal. Keep up the efforts and motivation going...you look great. You are a beautiful young girl and you can reach as high as you want. Congratulations!
    Have a bless weekend.:flowerforyou:
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible :)
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm 5'10, 164lbs and I don't look anything like that in a bikini. Congrats on your success and what you've overcome :-)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! What an accomplisment! Very impressive!!!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    You are DEFINITELY my inspiration and you don't even know it!!
    I started at 210lbs and am now at 190lbs and I pray for that day I look like you. I'm hoping it's around xmas ;-)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Look atyou!
  • Alicat2006
    Options
    Definitely inspired!
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Dang girl you look awesome. How tall are you? I started this thing at 173 and i can tell you my body looks nothing like yours. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures. I'm finding it much easier to reach my goal just by eating healthier and doing moderate exercise. I have already lost 10 lbs in 2weeks just by walking more.
  • radlosing
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Talk about inspiration!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!