Options

Replies

• fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    what an amazing transformation, congrats to u and thanks for the motivation
  • myguiltypleasure
    Options
    That's such a fantastic loss! Well done, you look amazing! I feel very motivated looking at your before+after.
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fab !!! and i think you are mega brave putting your pics on here thanks for sharing and congratulations !!:smile:
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    wow wee! Awesome! I am having menu woes. What do you eat?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    NOW that is some INSPIRATION to me right there!! Amazing!
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations on making te decision to live a healthy lifestyle!!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • ladygh
    ladygh Posts: 31
    Options
    You look great! I am so happy for you.
  • ArielWoods
    Options
    WOW ! This that is great !!! You are a real encouragement to all people trying to loose weight ( : Great Job !!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    OMG you look phenomenal!!!!! I've never done the elliptical but you're the best motivation to start using one!!! Congrats on all your efforts, you really look amazing! And you have a toddler to boot? I don't know you but I'm proud of you! :smile:
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    u look amazing!!!!!
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing performance. Your an inspiration to women your age that want to change themselves.

Well done you :-)
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you all if I can do it so can you...I exercised in the beginning and realized I could still lose the weight without out so since I have a toddler I wanted to spend more time with her than at the gym constantly and for my stomach the fat just came off, I didnt think oit would aftet the c section but it did

You still got your stomach as flat as that after a c-section? You truly are an inspiration....sometimes I feel that the mama pouch is never gonna go so thank you so much for posting....I agree though I am 165 pounds and don't look half as good as you do....keep it up girl!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look fantasic!!!!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Really inspiring :)
  • Lorelei19
    Lorelei19 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! You look amazing!!! Nice job!!!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you look fabulous
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    53 pounds and you look amazing. Good job and with all you went through you still came out on topof it all.
    Good luck on the remaining pounds till you reach your goal weight
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You look closer to 150lb! You beautiful girl! Huge congrats to you and best of luck on losing those last few pounds! x
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thats INCREDIBLE ... its amazing how much younger you look. I would go so far as to say ... you look like your own daughter!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!