53 lbs down 226 to 173 with pics almost to goal :) hope befo

Options

Replies

• muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ohh, you almost made me cry!! You look amazing, and give me such hope!! I am 5'6 also, and 226lbs. My first goal is 170, and then I'll reassess and make a new goal. You've inspired me, that's for sure!!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Job!!
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • renay31
    Options
    wow you are major inspiration for me!!! you give me hope that i can do it too thank you for sharing your story!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That's fantastic!! I'd love to know your strategies!! What kinds of exercise and how often? Food choices?
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference it has made. You will get to that goal in no time. Congrats on making it this far.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Heck Im 5'5" and 194 and I look like you did at your start weight. I figured you must be 6 feet tall!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girlie! You do NOT look 173!
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wonderfull... .you give spirit to us all. You look fabulous x
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump....You look GREAT:flowerforyou:
  • cutie2superhottie
    cutie2superhottie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to stick with it you look Super Fantastic , You go girl.
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • iamanamazon
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Thanks for posting... it takes a lot of courage. I just joined today, and it's really inspirational to see success stories. At the moment I'm still too embarrassed/shy to share my pictures, hopefully in a few months that will change!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work and success!
  • melissarefson
    melissarefson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! You look so fantastic!
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is one of the most amazing transformations on this site I have seen.

You've gone from the kind of body I wouldn't look twice at to one I couldn't stop looking at!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You are my inspiration to keep going! ; )
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!!! How much did you weigh in the first pics? It is wonderful that you overcame the obstacles you were going through and got the motivation to do something for you!
  • bevhols
    bevhols Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing ... definitely takes a lot of courage to post those "before" pictures!!! Great inspiration though to keep it going and to maintain!!!
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! I have a similar weight loss goal and can only hope to look as great as you do now! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!