• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6, 170..wow..I still have a small belly, and semi big hips :laugh:

You look good, keep up the good work!
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look amazing!! You only did light exercise?? What did you do?
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    No way are you 173! You look amazing! You look about 130 max! This was a great motivational story! Congrats on your success!!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look absolutely AMAZING! How tall are you?
  • cinder701
    Options
    awesome job.. you look amazing!!!
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    good job! those are some great results. just proves to everyone that if you stick with it, you will see results.
  • spoozy
    spoozy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    dude. so awesome, good job! can i ask how tall you are? i have the same shape as you did before you lost the weight, so i hope your after result is how i will look as well :)
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    you have definately inspired MORE than one person!!! Hope your ex - husband is drooling!!!
  • bens_mommy
    Options
    You look amazing! In your before pictures, you have roughly the same body type I have now, so this is a major inspiration for me. You look AMAZING.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wow, I know it's been a couple of months since the original post, but I still have to say congratulations. Even though I'm a guy, I'm definitely inspired by this post and I thank you for sharing it. An absolutely amazing transformation. Keep up the hard work.
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I can only hope to get my abs to that!! LOL! Huge changes!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    *jaw drop* WOOOOW!
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow that's absolutely amazing!! You rock girl! You inspire me to get the last 16 lbs off for me to reach my goal! GREAT JOB!!
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great, what all did you change( food & exercise) I'm having trouble finding what I like best, so do you have any pointers?
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. I am the same height and I set my goal for 175.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOWWW!!!!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm amazed at the belly transformation too because after 2 kids (csections) mine still looks like that now, but I just had my son in January so I know it'll take time but i'm around the same starting weight you are. How tall are you?

You should be super proud!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am 5 6....I did the elliptical the first few months but not on a constant basis, a few days a week

Just saw this..I'm 5'7". Very inspiring!
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    That's what you look like at 173? Wow that's amazing, you look great and super toned.
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look great! CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!