Drunk Texting

Options
_beachgirl_
_beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
What's the funniest/worst thing you've ever drunk texted someone?

I wasn't drunk which makes this worse, but I texted something to my bf that was meant for my ex-husband! Yikes!

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    bump; this could get interesting....
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    sadly, can never remember...... like because I don't remember writing it to begin with. This has also happened on Facebook and I'm sure on here, too....
  • I've drunk texted someone recently, and they didn't know what I said. It was pretty funny the next day when I read it :)
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I dont remember... :drinker:
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I "sexted" my boyfriend, but sent it to my mother! Their names are right next to each other in my phonebook...simple mistake for drunk fingers! Luckily, my mom is awesome and thought it was hilarious...after posting it to FB, of course!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Never drunk texted since I don't drink...but I have had some pretty funny ones from family and friends. However, I have sent the wrong text to people! Sent one venting about my mom for my sister, to my mom, and send one about my best friend's surprise birthday party, to my best friend. SUCKED.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    I "sexted" my boyfriend, but sent it to my mother! Their names are right next to each other in my phonebook...simple mistake for drunk fingers! Luckily, my mom is awesome and thought it was hilarious...after posting it to FB, of course!

THIS IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    my husband and I had a spat when we were down in Atlantic City and I said I was going to text my dad asking for a good lawyer - I wrote

VERBATIM

"Inn nicking didn't skaneauo shrubs Waukegano"
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    that i fell and broke the toilet.. true story.
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    oh why did we invent mobile phones so we could drunk text how much we love our ex-bfs... :sad: :sad: :sad:

then wake up in the morning and check your sent messages and think 'oh no.....'
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I wasn't drunk, but I can't be bothered to check spelling so I just send texts as they appear, with zero regard to spelling or meaning. So I was sending a text to my wife meaning to say 'You make me smile' but part way through it said' You make of soil' which tickled me, so I sent it. We now text each other 'Make of soil' when we're smiling!
  • lovinlife71
    Options

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    my husband and I had a spat when we were down in Atlantic City and I said I was going to text my dad asking for a good lawyer - I wrote

VERBATIM

"Inn nicking didn't skaneauo shrubs Waukegano"

:laugh:

I just lose all my spelling common sense....I've told people I'm "wtinking ina nest". Who the hell knows what it was suppose to be...I'd had one too many scorpian bowls.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Described in extreme detail (think romance novel detail), what I wanted to do in the bedroom... But sent it to the wrong person.

Or the time I recapped more than one rendezvous with a former lover (payback's a b*tch!) which my hubby accidentally saw when he grabbed my phone to invite someone over.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Haven't done it yet, but I have vicoden now so tonight, IT'S ON *****ES! :drinker:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Drunk texting started my relationship basically

:D
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Yikes!! LOL!

I've actually never drunk texted anyone, but I did a lot of drunk dialing back in the day... the funniest one was, "I'm lost in the woods with only one shoe! Can you come get me?" His reply was, "Where are you?!?!" I said, "I already told you! Lost in the woods!" LMAO! I was SO drunk! My friend lived up in a quiet area with lots of trees. We got hammered and then I tripped and one of my shoes fell off in the middle of the driveway (as long as a street is)! Stumbled into the wooded tree area and called him. LMAO!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I wasn't drunk, but I have a habit of using the voice-activated text option on my droid. So when my bf texted me asking when I was coming over that night. I thought I responded, "How about six?", but it translated as "How about sex?" :laugh:
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I text stuff that funny.... but the combination of auto-correct fail... and my slurring my texts...

lol hahahahah
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

My mom would totally do that, too!

I am more often the recipient of drunk texts and drunk dials - because everyone knows I appreciate them thinking of me when they're out partying :drinker: