sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Drunk texting started my relationship basically

:D

Cheers! Mine too!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    These are good! I now realize I must lead a very boring life compared to you guys! LOL.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I "sexted" my boyfriend, but sent it to my mother! Their names are right next to each other in my phonebook...simple mistake for drunk fingers! Luckily, my mom is awesome and thought it was hilarious...after posting it to FB, of course!
    I did this yesterday!!! Except I sent it to my best friend rather than my mom... Still she felt the need to announce on facebook that I was her bj girl. It was a good laugh.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I have a friend named Jamie. My ex-non-boyfriend has an ex-wife named Jamie. We had the same phone, I was drunk. And texted her to come hang out with ex-non-boyfriend and I, except that I used his phone so I actually invited his ex-wife to come hang out...it was awkward....
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Drunk MFP has gotten me more then once...

where is my martini shaker..
  • fbmandy55
    Options
    Oh yes, I used MFP drunk a handful of times...
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Described in extreme detail (think romance novel detail), what I wanted to do in the bedroom... But sent it to the wrong person.

Or the time I recapped more than one rendezvous with a former lover (payback's a b*tch!) which my hubby accidentally saw when he grabbed my phone to invite someone over.

bahahahahahaha, was that second one about the former lover when you sent it to me???
  • getinthedress
    Options
    I text my ex husband i love you when it was ment for my fiance' yikes
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    5 Bottles of wine = Opening my laptop the next morning to see my new profile on a dating website......

with 37 sent messages....

Sweet Baby Jesus :noway:
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I "sexted" my boyfriend, but sent it to my mother! Their names are right next to each other in my phonebook...simple mistake for drunk fingers! Luckily, my mom is awesome and thought it was hilarious...after posting it to FB, of course!

:laugh: ROTFL I would fall out dead if my mother did that. It's great that you & your mom are cool though :flowerforyou:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    if you all enjoy this type of thing, check out http://www.textsfromlastnight.com
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Not texting but on the rare occasion I drink smiley-angelic012.gif some interesting emails and PMs have happened.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I was going to mention that website.. its a classic!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    My son, who is a sophomore in college, will accidentally drunk text me. Sometimes funny....sometimes not so much. :smile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    5 Bottles of wine = Opening my laptop to see my new profile on a dating website......

this made me crack up!!! 37? Yowzas.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I was drunk on MFP once.. BUT THE WORSE WAS WHEN I TEXTED MY SONS FRIEND ( thinking it was someone else) AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE WAS WEARING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!! He told my son that he thought I was hitting on hm LOL My son called me ASAP and asked me what was wrong with me....ALL I COULD DO WAS LAUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fbmandy55
    Options
    My favorite text from my town on textsfromlastnight.com: "I just saw the guy I slept with last night's face on a billboard."
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options

I was paranoid I would do something like this... at one point I was dating someone with the same name as my brother! def don't want to get those texts mixed up!:laugh:
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Haven't done it yet, but I have vicoden now so tonight, IT'S ON *****ES! :drinker:

I'm ready for my drug text.. Bring it
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    5 Bottles of wine = Opening my laptop to see my new profile on a dating website......

this made me crack up!!! 37? Yowzas.

*hangs head in shame* I have no excuses for my actions after the 3rd bottle....