Drunk Texting

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I "sexted" my boyfriend, but sent it to my mother! Their names are right next to each other in my phonebook...simple mistake for drunk fingers! Luckily, my mom is awesome and thought it was hilarious...after posting it to FB, of course!

GO MOM!!! :noway:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have used MFP while drink....pretty sure it was earlier this week. And probably again tonight. And tomorrow night. And no, I don't have a problem, I have two small children who I think are trying to kill me.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    definitely sent a very embarrassing, rather graphic text to a booty call.... who was married....

this did not end well.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    5 Bottles of wine = Opening my laptop to see my new profile on a dating website......

with 37 sent messages....

Sweet Baby Jesus :noway:

this made me crack up!!! 37? Yowzas.

*hangs head in shame* I have no excuses for my actions after the 3rd bottle....

And what site did you say you were on... I need to sign up
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I don't drunk text and I don't talk much about sex...but one night, I was the drunkest I'd ever been, and I drunk texted my best friend a lot of WAY explicit sexual stuff.

Worse than drunk texting was stoned texting. I wanted to text "Your eyes are like sunglasses! No! They're like pterodactyl wings!", which was something my stoned friend had said, and then forgot the word pterodactyl, so I substituted "pterelyzer" and figured it was close enough. And then I texted something about Bob Marley and oranges copulating.
  • jackiejax1981
    jackiejax1981 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I wish I could think of all the times I have done that, but I don't remember specifically....just the feeling of waking up and going...oh god what did i do...and feel the shame of having to look in my phone to find out! HAHA!

....and on the Ellen show she does a segment about what autocorrect does and ppl send the texts in....it's usually pretty funny. LOL
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I had texting deactivated on my phone
    But I like to be on MFP when I'm drunk...
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I dont remember... :drinker:

exactly lol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I usually say I want to go to jail, like repeatedly and try to take off all my clothes, but I don't text that. I say it in person.....
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I usually say I want to go to jail, like repeatedly and try to take off all my clothes, but I don't text that. I say it in person.....

I'm buying tonight......
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

I'm buying tonight......

OR, I call Jeff and cry my eyes out and say God knows what, but he's usually laughing his *kitten* off...... I still have NO idea why.... No. Not tonight, but November 5th, sure. :drinker:
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I have sent and received some very interesting Pm's here. None of which I could repeat in the thread :blushing:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

I've wished I did that after many issues.

Pro tip, if your friends are aholes, never ever ever leave your phone at the table when using the restaurant. Or near me.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options

I'm buying tonight......

OR, I call Jeff and cry my eyes out and say God knows what, but he's usually laughing his *kitten* off...... I still have NO idea why.... No. Not tonight, but November 5th, sure. :drinker:

no worries I keep a recording of everything....just in case I need it for something
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Pro tip, if your friends are aholes, never ever ever leave your phone at the table when using the restaurant. Or near me.

Oh...many a naive friends have learned the hard way :noway:

when using the restaurant??
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, I drunk texted a homegirl, asking if she wanted to redeem her coochie coupon. Her bf didn't appreciate it very much. So, I replied with "that's why I'm asking HER, not you." For years she had to save my name under a female name and text in a particular pattern to let me know that it's actually her.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

Oh...many a naive friends have learned the hard way :noway:

when using the restaurant??

Restroom. Stupid iPad typos. I don't always catch the auto correct.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I have sent and received some very interesting Pm's here. None of which I could repeat in the thread :blushing:

You have sent out a doozy or two yourself... :love:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, I drunk texted a homegirl, asking if she wanted to redeem her coochie coupon. Her bf didn't appreciate it very much. So, I replied with "that's why I'm asking HER, not you." For years she had to save my name under a female name and text in a particular pattern to let me know that it's actually her.

scandalous!
  • elfie9863
    Options
    I took all my ex boyfriends, ex husband, ex anything off my text list of people so that I would NOT get hammered and text them all how much I love them...blah blah blah!! I am just such a happy lil drunk and love everyone...

Not so good the next day when the phone starts ringing...Yikes!!!!