A question for the women!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I'll get annoyed if someone is staring excessively / gawking at my chest really really bad. But I'm busty and I prefer revealing clothing. I would NEVER yell at someone staring at me. I mean if them looking at me from across a room was bugging me why would I want to go engage them? Men staring so hard and so long it makes you uncomfy is not fun but I move or turn my back or leave.

Yeah see this girl went across the room to confront this guy about it. Me & my hubby both thought she did it for attention since she was yelling at this ppor guy loud enough for the entire bar to hear
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Not sure of her age, or if she was accompanied by friends...

But if she was older and alone, maybe she is just a very unstable person :/ I dont think you can understand someone who is not-right in the head. Her behavior sounds extremely ghetto and crazed. :/

ps: by older I mean..maybe in her 30's or older...
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options

She seems to be the kind that complains when it's a guy that she wasn't attracted to is the one paying her attention. I bet if the drunk of her choice at the bar was hitting on her, she'd have no problems.
    You got it.

I have to agree with this. She was probably looking to get picked up, and the "not so cute" guy tried and it pissed her off. Maybe the guy she was interested in doesn't like a chick that shows it all off?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I am too drunk to read all the replies (there are many), but when I wear stuff like that, it's with the expectation of people looking. It sometimes wigs me out that they WOULD look but in a good way.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    But I only wanted a really hot guy to notice my loverlies.

Seriously, I tend to not understand women at all. Ever. And I am one.

This.

Although, I feel like this could easily slide into an argument about victim blaming.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of this clip on Conan a few weeks ago;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=03nNzC9a0H4

Don't ask for attention then make guys feel bad for having a look. If the guy was staring, leering and being pervy then fine be annoyed. But if you don't like the attention, don't show 90% of your ta-tas!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    If you put "the girls" on display, expect them to be noticed but not touched. Modesty can be sexy!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I don't know the women in question, so I don't know why they do what they do.

I dress in ways that flatter the fact that I'm proportionate and well-endowed, but I don't wear cleavage-revealing tops *because* I don't like that type of attention from strangers. I'm aware that my breasts are naturally going to be a focal point, so I don't call attention to them when I'm out alone or with friends. Boyfriends and potential boyfriends? Sure. I'd dress more revealing with them and they can stare all they want.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    If I flaunt them, I want them to be noticed. Obviously it gets a little weird when a guy just starrreesss :indifferent: but it's the risk you take. If it makes you uncomfortable, well then cover up. Think of the flip side, when a dude shows some neck I almost always stare.. haven't been reprimanded yet.
  • jonesz922
    jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Drama Queens.... Insecure... Looking for attention.

If my cleavage is on display, I put it there for a reason, Men & Women... look all you want!