In the year since I joined MFP (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    wow great progress, you don't look 207 now, you look way smaller then that, what is your goal, you are doing great for yourself and look very happy too, congrats

My goal is 189-185... Depending how I feel and look then I might go for a little more. Will have to see when I get there :D

And again, thank you for the kind words, everyone!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you or sharing your story and being an inspiration!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Incredible journey and inspiration. Thanks for sharing about your diligence and keeping perspective. You are looking amazing!
  • ginjanija
    ginjanija Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me. You look great-Keep it up!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    I am so incredibly proud of you! You look amazing and have been working so hard. You have really been an inspiration to me and I love seeing all the progress in both you and Sean. I am proud to call you my real life friend xoox. You'll be hitting ONEderland in no time at all!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Wow! Freakin amazing success!! Congrats to you! Truly inspiring!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Great story, great pics. I love your attitude. Very nice job.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Great job. Your dedication and attitude are indeed inspiring!! Good luck, I am sure you will achieve your goals.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on losing 50 lbs!! You look fabulous!
    Same to you! 90 lbs is a major achievement!
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    wow I'm blown away! your transformation is simply incredible...congratulations and thanks for being an inspiration to me! xx
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME!!! You are absolutely beautiful and that transformations makes me feel like i can do it too! Way to go. Congrats and keep it up!
  • LKFISHER
    Options
    You look great and i loved reading your story..
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    you look great. you must be tall. i do NOT look that good at 207 haha. you look awesome
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - you look amazing. Congrats on hitting your goal for your sister's wedding. You will get those last 15 lbs off - it will be slower, but it will come off too. Amazing job.
  • meganhmb
    Options
    I love you!! You look amazing. You have always been beautiful (and I have known you for so long that I can say that!) but you seem to be happy from the inside out. You glow now. You inspire me, and when I have bad days I think of you and all you are accomplishing and it helps me to get back on track. I know we don't talk as often as we should ... but you are one of my dearest friends and I am so incredibly proud of you!
  • Sjhill27
    Options
    wow, you have done amazing i hope that i can stick to it like you and get somewhere near to the weight you have lost
    well done
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    absolutely gorgeous!!! CONGRATS!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!!! What an amazing transformation! you are absolutely gorgeous!!! I still can't see that you weigh over 200lbs in your pic??? If I would be guessing I would have thought 165, but shows that I know! I'm the same height and hope that when I hit 207 I look that good! Thanks for the motivation to keep on and it will be rewarding. I recommited myself a little over 100 days ago and I love reading stories like yours when I'm discouraged at my progress. Have a fabulous day! And congrats on your Anniversary!!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for posting your amazing weight loss!!! YOu are an inspiration!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!