5'9 or taller women

Options

Replies

• Zoe2901
    Zoe2901 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and my goal weight is 160lbs i am currently just over 220lbs so need to lose another 60lbs to get there and i may re evaluate along the way depending on how i look, but when i get to 160lbs i will see how i feel and look amd i may try and lose another 10-15lbs not sure yet, and unfkrtunatly its a long way off.
  • My goal weight is 110 pounds and I'm 13 and 5'9 so it's okay
  • Felixelus
    Felixelus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'11 and my goal weight is 170, currently at 180 so not too much to lose I guess. My BMI is 25 at the moment which bums me out so I just want to get into the normal weight bit. What makes it abit more complicated is that I'm a runner...so losing muscle mass is highly undesirable!! Gotta keep the speed up! lol!
    Being tall I think makes looking thinner easier but it's how you feel that really matters :)
  • citylights117
    Options
    I'm 5'10 with a medium/large frame and I'm shooting for 170, but I will probably reevaluate once I get there :)
  • MayGetsHealthy
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' My goal weight is 140 or possibly 135
  • dcmonilove
    dcmonilove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 I set my weight goal at 175, but I have to see how look when I get there. I have 5 more pounds to go and it's so hard to lose the last 5. Oh btw, I'm 46 so I don't know what the index says for my age.
  • Cupcake596
    Options
    Im 5ft 9.5 and want to be a lean 140lb & a uk size 10 :)

Currently 151.5lb and a size 12 :( x
  • Tindomerel
    Tindomerel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10". Currently 164, aiming for 154
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my lowest "adult" weight was 156. I am curvy and I tend to gain muscle pretty easily, so I felt pretty good at that weight. My wrists looked tiny, but I felt I could lose about 10 more pounds so that my thighs would be a bit smaller. I'm aiming for 150 "this time around...."

There is a pic of me at 158 in my photos on my profile. Its the bikini shot. :0)

Best of luck to you!
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10'' and I'm aiming for 170, though I'd be happy with 180. Makes like 20 pounds to lose, I'm currently 198.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" or 5'9" depending on who measures me, lol! I originally started with a goal weight of 160 but found that I still felt large so I set a new goal weight of 140. Right now I go between 138 and 140 and I feel it's a good weight for me :)
  • fishbaitkait
    fishbaitkait Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I'm currently weighing in at 144 lbs. I'd like to hit 134 lbs and see how I feel. Perhaps a toned 130....
  • rcillo219
    rcillo219 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    First off I want to say...it's your body! You should appreciate your familys opinions but at the end of the day do what you feel is best for YOU! That said: I am 5'9 and weight 159. I have not been this thin since I was 14 (I am 25). I am not so concerned about the number on the scale anymore just as long as it doesn't creep up again haha! My goal weight was 150 but I feel great at 158-160 I just want to lose my little stomach pouch and I'll be elated! Everyone looks and feels different at different weights so you should get to where you're happy and healthy. That's my goal :smile: Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    I am 5'9 and my goal weight is 170 for now. At 170 i was a solid size 8. But it depend on your body type and how you feel and what your comfortable at. I ultimately would love to be 150, but I'm taking on one goal at a time. :)
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and I am obese but I am working hard to get the weight off. I am 29lbs down and iI am still going. Don't let anyone stop you from what you want. "Let your haters be your motivators" which means all those who are saying you will look sick are jealous because they don't/won't have the will power to do it. I have been heavy all my life and i have never let my weight be an issue. I have always had boyfriends and had an active social life even though i do like to be alone. I

I have always been the diva in the group of small girlfriends the fat girl who was cute and everyone would say if you would just lose weight. If it was that wasy everyone would do it.

I am finally at a point in my life where I am committed to do this and do this well. And be the diva I am:bigsmile:
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my GW is about 120...I'm currently 135

I would LOVE to have some more friends my height to help me out and support me!
    Anyone feel free to add me, I comment and support as much as I can too <3
  • xx_donna_xx
    xx_donna_xx Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm just a little taller at 5ft 10& currently 147lbs (ish keep going up a few lb then back down) .My goals 140, i'm quite happy where I am now so taking my time& letting it come off in time.

Good luck to you all :)
  • QueenB1
    QueenB1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" at my heaviest I was 202 lbs. this was after the birth of my daughter. I was pretty ok during the pregnancy but gained weight after she was born. Now I'm down to 183. My goal is 127lbs. I use to be 114lbs and though a bit thin then I looked great. Given my small frame I believe 127 is good. That's the weight I feel happiest. I call it my supermodel self. Gotta get my Naomi Campbell back. 19 lbs gone. The rest to go. I get that 127 seems low but if you saw me you'd understand why that's perfect for me.
  • lilah808
    lilah808 Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal is 170. :flowerforyou: