Daily Check In - October

Options

Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't check in yesterday
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? the elliptical and a light eating day
    What would I have done differently? check in
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, elliptical (done) and maybe a walk before dinner

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 5/7 days of exercise - Worked out 5 days this week!! :bigsmile: Feeling good :happy:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - did not count, it could be close. 2 meals but one was at Pizza Ranch!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? the one of eating light and exercising..yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Took a nice long walk instead of sleeping more
    What would I have done differently? Made a salad at night. Probably the same calories as the Pizza crust i ate. maybe even less!:tongue:
    What is today's personal goals? Get to my exercise (40 minutes) Stay under on calories and get caught up after a week-end away.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/6 days of exercise Adding a day of exercise as part of a challenge on another thread

Monday weigh-in 137.8 (down .4 of a pound) that's BIG for me!! :love:

Here is to sticking to my goals this week! Join me?
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not sure
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't check in but I would say yes :bigsmile:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? A 12 mile bike ride - yep... haven't rode 12 miles since I was 20. I feel great today! No pain :laugh: I bought the bike in July and this is the first time I took it out for that long. I think I might have found a nice weekend activity (well... at least until the snow comes) :grumble: :noway:
    What would I have done differently? check in and track calories
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, elliptical and yoga (DONE)

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

Monday weigh-in 137.8 (down .4 of a pound) that's BIG for me!! :love:

Here is to sticking to my goals this week! Join me?

Down on a Monday - FABULOUS!!! :flowerforyou:

I will join you! I hope to see the scale go down eventually but if not I still feel great, strong, energized, etc... :bigsmile:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals?
    Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?
    Yes, made sure to drink more water because
    of sodium intake.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
    I made dinner last night instead of my husband.
    He usually makes it so I can exercise. :tongue:

What would I have done differently?
    I would have taken my walk but weather not permitting.

What is today's personal goals?
    Stay under my calories, take my walk at lunch today.
    Drink more water.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no, but mostly good
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? mentally really trying to get back to good eating
    What would I have done differently? not eaten the shell with my taco salad
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals and carbs, which is always hard on my non-exercise day

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?Did not get to the walk :angry:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Not too much besides not overeating.
    What would I have done differently? Just about everything. Had a lazy day and went to bed way to late. It was a poor day that kind of snowballed on me
    What is today's personal goals? Doing much better today but not going to get to exercise because of all of my laziness yesterday and company coming for dinner tonight! So stay under calories and keep moving!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise Counting the hour of shoveling potatoes from the garden
  • goldk
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any but didn't go over on calories
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't have time for the gym but I did go for a 2 mile walk before dinner.
    What would I have done differently? check in
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, elliptical and yoga (DONE)

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Most likely not. Without exercise my meals just don't fit into my calorie goal especially when accompanied by a couple glasses of wine! :ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I guess not then...
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got done with everything on time and had a wonderful dinner with a newly married niece and her husband.and our married kids
    What would I have done differently? Really not a lot of wiggle room calorie-wise. Gone to bed earlier!
    What is today's personal goals? The day is done, tomorrow is another one! Still can get to bed on time! :tongue:
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Was under
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Went to bed in pretty good time.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate light. Have been having a few big calorie days
    What would I have done differently? Made a salad for dinner
    What is today's personal goals? Have to get SOOOO much done. Bunko at my house today!:noway: Try to eat moderately of all the great food I am making
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had 160 calories left at the end of the day :bigsmile:
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, and the elliptical for 35 minutes

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 5/7 days of exercise

Didn't want to go to the Y today to work out but I had such a chill I decided to go and warm up :laugh: Whatever it takes! :noway:

Woohoo!! We made it to page 3 this month - Good going ladies :flowerforyou:
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? -I was under calories so I had some popcorn.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Cleaned downstairs in 3 hours instead of 4. Ate right.
    I counted that as exercise.

What would I have done differently? Add more vegetables to my days calories.

What is today's personal goals? I wanted to get back into Pilates, but hubby called and wants
    to get a flu shot when I get home . :grumble:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - UNDER ... woo hoo!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? stayed under cals, even with anniversary dinner that hubby made
    What would I have done differently? gotten up to do 6am step class this morning :grumble: :yawn:
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals and find some exercise to do
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Diary says I was under but pretty sure I wasn't after last night's Bunco-bash. I might have been close though and that would be pretty good! :tongue:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I would say so
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got 'er done and had some fun! :laugh:
    What would I have done differently? Got moving faster in the morning (today again)
    What is today's personal goals? Prepare for Trunk-or-Treat tomorrow. Get on the elliptical and stay under on my calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise Counted calories for all the time prepping food but really don't think I can list it as exercise!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - calories
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? met my goals
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, and the elliptical for 65 minutes (DONE!) Was only planning 35 minutes but I had the time so I did 65 mins.

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 6/7 days of exercise

6 days of exercise this week - Woohoo me! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - calories
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? met my goals
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, and the elliptical for 65 minutes (DONE!) Was only planning 35 minutes but I had the time so I did 65 mins.

6 days of exercise this week - Woohoo me! :drinker: :bigsmile:

What a GREAT day goldk! :flowerforyou:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had healthy food, went to bed early and slept over 8 hours!
    What would I have done differently? A little more time on the elliptical
    What is today's personal goals? Prepare for Trunk-or-Treat today!. Get on the elliptical (it's a little cold outside) :ohwell: and stay under on my calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/6 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Much to my surprise - yes on calories; no on sodium
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? met my goals and checked in
    What would I have done differently? STOP THE EMOTIONAL EATING - it finally clicked yesterday.... I knew it when I was doing it... next time I need to have the sense to stop :grumble: Even with 3-1/2 slices of cheese pizza :noway: I stayed under on calories. Thank goodness for exercise :bigsmile:
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, take my daughter shopping for a halloween costume (does this count as exercise :laugh: )

• Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, didn't exercise and had french fries with dinner, what was I thinking. :cry:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got groceries and had a doctor appt.

What would I have done differently? Exercised and not eat those french fries. :cry:

What is today's personal goals? Watch my calories but we do have pot luck dinner tonight and drinks.

Exercise weekly progress No exercise yesterday or day before, life got in the way. This morning 25 mins
    Strength training. Annie Lee High Def Sculpt DVD. :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate a salad with tuna for dinner. - Kept me under my calorie goal. (and allowed me to have a nice glass of wine :happy: ) Which helped me to go to bed in decent time.
    What would I have done differently? A little more time on the elliptical
    What is today's personal goals?Take a walk, do my Bible study and rest AND go to bed by 10:30. Setting a real goal here! :yawn:
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise last week

:flowerforyou: Welcome Shirley61! Would be so nice to have you join as one of our regulars! We are small but dedicated. (watch for the connection to our new thread in November)
    Speaking of :flowerforyou: would love to see you regularly ltspaul!
    as always, Thanks goldK for keeping us going!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Went over :grumble:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Almost got to bed on time... really a fail on all counts :frown:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stopped eating!!
    What would I have done differently? Took that walk, did my Bible study, and went to bed on time. (My goals from yesterday!)
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical, do my Bible study and rest AND head for bed by 10:15!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 0/6 days of exercise last week