A Year Later: College Weight Loss w/ pictures

Options

Replies

• yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats on your weight loss and on your new degree...
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hun you look amazing in all the pictures but your newest picture you look healthy and your glowing.
    Good job and thanks for the motivation
    Febeh
  • luckyprincessmelody
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You and I both are/were in the same boat.. I gaines so much throughout the three years I've been in college.. I am currently in my last year and so I'm working hard to the weight by my birthday in January.. I graduate in May and I too want to walk across that stage 50 lbs lighter! You look amazing and so beautiful! Good Job! :)
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    OMG....you look Amazing!!!!
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic girl! Way to go! :)
  • anvacarz
    Options
    Congratulations on both accomplishments! You really do look great!!

(And your friends were right, you carry your weight really, really well! You are gorgeous at any weight.)
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Great job. I did the same thing in my senior year of college. I had gained the same amount of weight and lost it all by the time I walked accross the stage!! I commend you!
  • RippedArmyGuy
    Options
    Wow!!!! you look amazing.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Bump for later
  • OMG! You look so beautiful, and I love your story. I really love your ideas about making challenges for yourself and cooking all of your own meals (something I am really going to have to work on). It is wonderful to read your story and learn techniques that will hopeful help me in my journey!
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wow same story! stay motivated! you'll get there! and thankyou :-)
    You and I both are/were in the same boat.. I gaines so much throughout the three years I've been in college.. I am currently in my last year and so I'm working hard to the weight by my birthday in January.. I graduate in May and I too want to walk across that stage 50 lbs lighter! You look amazing and so beautiful! Good Job! :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    WOW, how inspiring you are to me! Thanks for posting this. You look amazing!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    you have done an outstanding job!!!!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Beautiful!!!! Congrats on all your accomplishments
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! U look fantastic
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Aww Jessica! You're a doll and look GREAT!!!! You have done a excellent job! xo
  • mznikab
    mznikab Posts: 36
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! Your pictures speak a thousand words! What an incredible journey and what a wonderful success! I loved your story. Well done. Thank you for sharing! And congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!