TEAM THIN IT TO WIN IT: OCTOBER NYBNY CHALLENGE

124»

Replies

• marti this is such a cute question!! looooooove.

well what im thinking for halloween now is
    snowhite.png
    and it wouldnt change if i was smaller, id just look better and better in it :P
    You're pic didn't show up, so I'm taking a crack at it. (crosses fingers)
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    I'm not sure what I want to be for halloween just yet, but I think I'm just going to throw things together. Like a neon blue or green wig with whatever awesome things I find. Or I'd just go all out pink (cause I'm really not a pink person :laugh: ). I definitely have to go shopping! Yay! :happy:
  • rebeccask
    rebeccask Posts: 140 Member
    I've always wanted to be Mary Poppins, but I always forget to get all the accessories and the dress for it. I'm probably just going to be a zombie or something this year because I have a bunch of fake blood and bruise makeup.
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    How is everyone!?
  • How is everyone!?
    Hanging in there, but feeling slightly unmotivated. Bleh.
  • szczepj
    How is everyone!?

Why unmotivated? :(
  • rebeccask
    I have an acorn squash that I'm saving for the fresh food/new vegetable challenge, but I haven't figured out how I'm going to prepare it yet. Does anyone have any suggestions? or a recipe?
  • I have an acorn squash that I'm saving for the fresh food/new vegetable challenge, but I haven't figured out how I'm going to prepare it yet. Does anyone have any suggestions? or a recipe?

I always just do them simply. Cut (more like sawed) in half, roasted with olive oil and salt on about 350 until it's soft.
  • How is everyone!?

Why unmotivated? :(

I'm not sure. Maybe it's just a part of a natural cycle. Some up. Some down. I feel a bit better today. The running helped. A lot.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    WE WON GUYS!! :drinker: october is soooo our month! lets try to hold onto our trophy!

here's the link for the trophy in your sig

9336080_6445.jpg (just make the i's in IMG lowercase for it to work)

and congratulations to JESSICA who was our team star!!! and of course, rachel who lost the most weight this week!! :flowerforyou:
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    we also had the top 2 calorie burners on our team! :drinker:
  • we also had the top 2 calorie burners on our team! :drinker:
    Yeah! Congrats to you for that, Lori!
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Team Abnehmen was very close, so lets make sure we do our best to keep the trophy. BTW, as a group we burned over 23,000 calories! We averaged nearly 3,000 calories each, and that's with an injured teammate, the next closest team had around 13,000. We were also the only team with no gainers!!! :bigsmile:
    ANDDDD... everyone had at least 10 points.

So we really deserved the trophy this week!!!
  • szczepj
    Awesome job team! ;)
  • What's your Get Pumped music when you workout?

Mine changes all the time, but today it was "American Boy." Such a silly song, but when it came on I totally wanted to dance and upped the treadmill speed in response.
  • szczepj
    Whenever I start to feel like I can't continue I always put on a Family Force 5 song. They are AMAZING. Always gets me pumped up.
  • rebeccask
    So I'm leaving town tonight to help out family tomorrow through Friday. I'll be away from the comforts of my food and my home so it may be difficult to complete challenges, but I will try my best. I realized today that since I'm a member of Anytime Fitness, I can use the gym back home so if I have time once I get in town tonight I may still be able to complete the weight training challenge!
  • Anytime Fitness is great. I really appreciate how much you're trying to stay committed to the team. IMO, if you get it in, great! If not... I understand. Life happens and you have been one committed trooper! :flowerforyou:
  • rebeccask
    What's everyone doing for Halloween? I'm doing a group costume on Friday night; we're going to be the Heathers from the movie The Heathers. :-p And Saturday night I'm going to be Bunnicula. I've got my Heather costume completed and I picked up fabric for my Bunnicula costume which I have to start making tonight and finish up by the weekend.

Exercise may not be that awesome this week, but I plan to squeeze in minimal efforts none the less.

In other news, my landlord is expected to be over sometime next month to replace our bathroom sink (yay!!!!) and while he's at it, said I could paint the bathroom. It's a tiny bathroom, literally tiny. Maybe a 3 foot width from the doorway to the bathtub. There's one window but it's blocked by the shower curtain. Any suggestions on paint color?