(OPEN) 21 Days No Junk Food Challenge!

Options

Replies

• nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yesssss please! I need a good, old fasioned challenge to get my head in the game!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just want to make sure that I'm in! A week in to cleaning up my diet, and it is going good... but normally, my motivation tanks after the first 4 days! This is the type of challenge I need to keep me motivated!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge, everyone! I'm so happy that so many are joining in. The challenge will be open until Sunday, but really it's always open, but ends on October 31, so if you join late, you won't get the full 21 days.
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I can't wait!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    VeganGal84 Happy Birthday!!

I started my 21 days yesterday.. I did well, I had to stay mind full all day. NO tortillas or taco shells w/ tacos and HM beans.

Score me 1 :smile:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    For Friday 2/21.

Where is everyone?
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    I need in and want in!!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    im in starting today!!!!
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    For Saturday 3/21.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I think that I will keep this challenge open for the duration, and keep on posting here instead of starting a new thread! It will still end at the the end of this month, so anyone starting late will have to miss some of the days, but should be okay. :bigsmile:

I'm starting tomorrow, because I ended up having a lot of leftover birthday cake and just had to have some for breakfast today! Really, I had no choice in the matter. :laugh:

Today is grocery shopping day and I will be stocking up on healthy foods and staying away from the junk! I'm pretty excited to see what weight loss results I'll have during the next three weeks, by pretty much staying away from simple carbs. It should be good results for me.

I hope that everyone is having a great start to the challenge!
  • DaisyduReve
    Options
    I'm new here and I like this challenge. As soon as I start thinking of chips, it's the beginning of the end for me. This will cause
    me to rely more on water and fruit.
  • Taywarren10
    Options
    Im in ! :)
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This is the motivation I need!! I'm in!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! The item on the list that is an issue for me is the chocolate - I just LOVE it and it's hard to resist, so this will be good for me. I'm going to continue eating peanut butter, but will otherwise stick to this list! Here's to a healthier 3 weeks :)
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am coming to realise that I have a big problem with junk, even when I stay within my calories I squeeze in some junk. so as hard as this will be, I am willing to give it a good try!

:flowerforyou:
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Count me very reluctantly in lol. I have major issues with chocolate - add me as a friend if you can relate!

I hope this will be good accountability for me. And dammit it's the 10th here already!

for me I need to add muesli bars (if that's what you call them in the States) - I know some can be healthy but the are something I am hooked on so for me it's about breaking the mental addiction.

I may lose the will to live by about Wednesday afternoon!
  • MrsJazi
    MrsJazi Posts: 17
    Options
    Please count me in. I have never been in a challenge before so I'm not exactly sure how to keep in touch with everyone, but hopefully I will get the hang of it.
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

I've let myself go lately and now its time to get back on track, junk food is my downfall, especially in the evenings so this challenge will be great!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Well it's night time on 10th here and I am going to bed - feel like I am getting the flu. If I manage to resist touching the chocolate in the cupboard it will be the first night in about 20 years that I have succeeded - I kid you not.