(OPEN) 21 Days No Junk Food Challenge!

Options

Replies

• becca3211
    becca3211 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I GIVE UP ALL SWEETS FOR LENT (6 WEEKS) SO I COULD DO THIS...I JUST DONT WANT TO. HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL! :drinker:
  • becca3211
    becca3211 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Chuglehr.... that sounds like a very good plan!!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    On day 2 today and attempting to follow the list as is (not even allowing peanut butter which I already miss, surprisingly more than chocolate) and not having any snack/meal bars either (I rely on those too much sometimes for a quick snack or mini meal when I should be eating real food). I saved a lot of money on groceries this week also. I bought sunflower seed butter and may buy some almond butter this week as well. Fruit served different ways has been a great dessert replacer for me so far.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't see the Sunday deadline. don't know if I'm in or out on the cghallenge, but I'll still do it on my own.
    actually if you start on Oct 10 then Oct 30 is day 21, so Halloween is AFTER the 21 days!
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If so I am going to try the challenge on my own :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If so I am going to try the challenge on my own :)

Not too late to join! I need to go back and edit the first post to let people know that it's still open. :drinker:
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This will be a big challenge for me cuz I have always had a major sweet tooth! Good luck to everyone!
  • lindseyb317
    lindseyb317 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    day 1, did ok! yay :flowerforyou:
  • immz35
    immz35 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    count me innn..

I got this..... oh yeah......:smile:
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Survived day 1 - night 1 to be more precise as that is my binge time! Even though there are five blocks of my favourite chocolate (top deck) in the house I didnt touch it, even though my kids had some

I have decided to focus my 21 days on chocolate and muesli bars as those are the things I can't have in moderation. I take my kids to burger king or mcds on a friday and was going to skip having the odd chip of theirs, but as i can have 3-5 chips and stop i am not sure whether that is an issue or not. will see. if i can make 21 days no choc or muesli bars i will be amazed!
  • Amie_46
    Amie_46 Posts: 60
    Options
    Leah, of course I am in!

This is a SERIOUS challenge for me as I don't think there has been a day in the last 10 years where I haven't eaten chocolate.
  • TashanaM
    Options
    I'm in but I am a day behind (i had a few unhealthy snacks today, I will just push until Nov 1st)
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I did great today so far. Night time is definitely my downfall so it's going to be a challenge getting through the next few hours.
  • Guerita83
    Options
    Im in!! But do my Fiber One oats and chocolate count??? Not sure if to stop eating those or not? Please advise, thanks!!
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    In the middle of day 1, and only gave into a small piece of chocolate! Let's keep it that way.:happy:
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Some one please help, I am craving oreos like a mad woman. they are in my kitchen and I really want some but I am trying to abstain from the junk food. please help!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Guerita - I'm still eating protein bars and other things like that which include chocolate. That's just me though - I am staying away from candy and chocolate bars that are purely junk.
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Had 3 Blocks of chocolate today, but it's all good!
  • Guerita83
    Options
    Thanks for your response.... :)