What is for lunch today?

Options
13»

Replies

• bettycass
    bettycass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was going to eat an apple with some weight watcher's cheese BUT the last patient I saw (I am a home health nurse) insisted that I eat with her and I had homemade Mac and cheese, delicious green pepper, hamburger and rice cassarole and a homemade choc chip cookie. I blew my calories for the day!! Guess it is a small salad for supper....sigh.
  • elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Low fat red pepper hummous and oatcakes
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Trying to do meatless monday.

I had some greenoodles, sesame yuba strips (a tofu-making by product: tofu "skin") with 1 cup of bell peppers and snow peas and a soy-chile vinaigrette. I only had 15 minutes to make something between meetings. This was mostly assembly and microwaving the noodles.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Tuna with a wee bit of mayo & chopped pickle, no bread, and I'm out of crackers! Dang! And had a small Asian pear. Need something else though, it was only 133 calories. :)
  • CharlieOverby
    CharlieOverby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    A cheese and coleslaw sandwich and a Bud lite beer
  • CharlieOverby
    CharlieOverby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    A cheese and coleslaw sandwich and a Bud lite beer
  • sherry_augustine
    sherry_augustine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup chicken salad made with veganaise I get from the health food store and spicy sprouts (radish and clover) on
    12 sesame crispbreads (brand= 34 degrees)

3/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
    0.5 lb fresh fruit (cantelope, pineapple, strawberries, grapes)

water
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today is celery and carrot sticks w pb and a piece of fruit (whatever looks good from the free fruit box, I'm hoping there are plums). Had to go out last night so no leftovers, but it's hard to miss them too much when pb is on the menu.
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Today is campbells butternut squash soup (I'm adding cayenne) and an apple- yum!!!