100 Miles in October!

Options
sarah307
sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
Today I made a goal to do 100 miles in October! :)

whether it's walking, running, elliptical, biking, whatever - I will try and do 100 miles this month!!!

who is with me?? :D

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    me too (only for runnign) :D haha i have a ticker for it! get one! it's fun
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Holy **** that sounds challenging.... Maybe I'll give it a shot. Mother of god...
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Woops, I always forget you're not meant to swear. I meant holy COW that sounds challenging :p
  • samwelli
    Options
    sounds good to me too. but i will make my personal goal at 250 miles for the month. I walked 5+ miles on the treadmill today and this was my first day out this month, so I am a bit behind, but I will bike 45+ miles per week to make up for that. Anyone else want to raise me?
  • MarisaJean82
    Options
    I'm in!! :-) This will keep me motivated!!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I am in too!!!!
  • Leigh_mc
    Leigh_mc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    oo motivation much needed! can count me in! :P
  • abby459
    Options
    This is exciting...I made myself a ticker too!!! I love seeing the progress!!!
  • dowdydog
    Options
    Sounds like a challenge, but I will only be walking or bicycling. I loathe running (unless someone's chasing me!). I am in.

exercise.png
  • cCandice
    Options
    I'm In Too!

blk-blk-exercise.png
  • CarmenMSU
    CarmenMSU Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a great goal! I'm in. :smile:
  • sarah307
    Options
    yayy!!! i have 12.5 down already and it's only oct 4th!! :)
  • samwelli
    Options
    Sorry for this question since I know the answer is obvious. I can't figure out how to make a mileage ticket. My thought was to make two. One for walking/jogging and one for biking. Is it possible to make two? If not how can I make one?
    Thank you
  • Leigh_mc
    Leigh_mc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    yayy!!! i have 12.5 down already and it's only oct 4th!! :)
    go you!!! i think i might have come out the starting gates a bit to quick though, and doing some work on the house also am starting to ache all over at the moment, going to have to give tomorrow a miss i think might do some walking if anything!

i love this idea was supposed to be doing something like this with work, as you have to do 250 miles i think it was and you challenge someone on the board of directors, but the person i challenged left the company so i had no one lol but this should give me the push that i need!!!
  • cborgo
    cborgo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I went back and counted and I've done 13.73 miles so far this month, mostly on the elliptical. I think this will motivate me to push a little harder! God Bless, Cheryl
  • abby459
    Options
    I am behind everyone!!! But I have 12.7 so far and I hope to get in 2 long runs over this upcoming weekend!!
  • sarah307
    Options
    Yay I have 20 miles so far !! ... if i average 25 miles a week, i will have only tomorrow to do 5 more :) !! LOL but of course, I can do 30 next week!!

how is everyone else doing?!!?!
  • Cheyenne811
    Options
    im in!! I am starting at ground zero!!! SO I have to do quite a bit!!! But count me in!!!! A challenge for sure!
  • samwelli
    Options
    Today 19.40 miles on exercise bike and 4.62 miles on treadmill. It is going to be much harder to keep up at the gym now that there is more late night baseball and o more new York baseball at all
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    I'll try to join in. I have my first 5K this Saturday! :)
    So far for October, I am at 15.2 miles: 8.8 running, 6.4 walking.