100 Miles in October!

Options

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    well I finally broke the 50mile mark....and I hope to get in at least 10 more over this upcoming weekend!!
  • dowdydog
    Options
    Whew! Hadn't updated my ticker in a week, so I thought I would bicycle 18 miles before I added my two other walks. Up to 56 mi now! Woohoo. I will make it. We all will make it!
  • CarmenMSU
    CarmenMSU Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I crossed the 50 mile mark but am off pace by about 12miles. I will definitely catch up this weekend. Looks like everyone is doing great! :smile:
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I only have about 30 more to go!! yay!!

my leg was giving my trouble today so i might have to finish my miles on the elliptical or bike !

great job everyone!
  • mrsgsnow
    mrsgsnow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a great challenge! Will have to watch for the next go around :)
  • sarah307
    Options
    What a great challenge! Will have to watch for the next go around :)

i want to start a november one!
  • abby459
    Options
    Definately start a November one!!! I may not make this months but I am determined to get to 100 in some month!!!
  • samwelli
    Options
    I did 14.97 miles on the treadmill this week and 46 miles on stationary bike. Is there. Place on Mfp to track distance similary to tracking time and calories?
  • CarmenMSU
    CarmenMSU Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am definitely up for a November challenge! My miles in October have been a combination of running, biking and the elliptical. (mostly running) In November I will track how many of each I do. 10 days left to finish strong in October:smile:
  • dowdydog
    Options
    I did 14.97 miles on the treadmill this week and 46 miles on stationary bike. Is there. Place on Mfp to track distance similary to tracking time and calories?

Go to www.tickerfactory.com for a mileage ticker...

Got in a couple of walks and a 15 mile bike ride. Almost there. What a great motivation!
  • Leigh_mc
    Leigh_mc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    27 miles this weekend, 23 miles on my bike and walked 4 miles with my family, had to drag myself through the bike ride though as i have a cold at the moment....just feeling sorry for myself! lol

it is amazing how great you are all doing here!!! :Dnot long now so keep up the hard work!
  • sarah307
    Options
    27 miles this weekend, 23 miles on my bike and walked 4 miles with my family, had to drag myself through the bike ride though as i have a cold at the moment....just feeling sorry for myself! lol

it is amazing how great you are all doing here!!! :Dnot long now so keep up the hard work!

you are doing great!!!!

:D
  • sarah307
    Options
    a little over a week left guys!!!

step it up !!! we can do this!! How amazing will it be to say "Hey, I just did 100 miles in October!! "
  • Leigh_mc
    Leigh_mc Posts: 46 Member
    Options

step it up !!! we can do this!! How amazing will it be to say "Hey, I just did 100 miles in October!! "

I can#t wait to be saying that!!! i have been thinking about ditching the car ang either running, walking or cycling to work this week, but it just isnt possible with having to drop the little one off at places before i go into work... so going to have to work really hard on myself and make myself go out after work or wake up that bit earlier and get out rather than sit around!!!! i so want this and i will get it i know it!! :D
    Also my wife has said if i manage to do 100 miles both this month and next month she will buy me a HRM for xmas....and i really want one lol!!!
  • abby459
    Options
    I hope I can be saying that!!! But I am only at 63.5miles....so I may not make it...but if I dont I will do it next month!!
  • sarah307
    Options

I can#t wait to be saying that!!! i have been thinking about ditching the car ang either running, walking or cycling to work this week, but it just isnt possible with having to drop the little one off at places before i go into work... so going to have to work really hard on myself and make myself go out after work or wake up that bit earlier and get out rather than sit around!!!! i so want this and i will get it i know it!! :D
    Also my wife has said if i manage to do 100 miles both this month and next month she will buy me a HRM for xmas....and i really want one lol!!!

you definitely need that HRM!! :):):)
  • sarah307
    Options
    I am excited to start the November one!! We can do it !! Abby, you got this :) just put in as many as you can and that is more than you have before!!!

I like this challenge b/c it is more flexible - meaning, if I can't do it one day for some reason.. i can make up for it later :) as long as I get it in during the month :) !!
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    Ok, well maybe 100 miles was a bit too ambitious for me this month! LOL But I will get to 50, which is really good for me. Maybe I can try again next month and see how much i can do!
  • dowdydog
    Options
    Woohoo! 10 miles cycling today. 17 more to go! I am wore out.
  • sarah307
    Options
    86.55 miles down !!!!!!

13.5 to go !!!

you guys got this :):):)
    even if you aren't close, we have less than a week to go!! Get as many miles as you can to finish strong !!