Your Ideal Height

Options
124»

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    5'10''.. I'd like to shrink 4"s....

I'm with you! I'm 5' 11.5" and I'd love to shrink about 4". Finding jeans would be SO much easier! Shoes, too, for that matter!
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    UNlike most other people here....I am technically 4'11 3/4'' and am PERFECTLY happy with my height! Great things come in really small packages:)
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and I love it :) The best things come in small packages
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7". i always felt like a giant around all my high school friends. I wanted to be 5' 2". I think now i would like 5' 4".
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7.5" and I wish I was 5'10 or taller. My female cousin is 6' and our legs are the same lenght...but I have a short torso so I look like an idiot. :embarassed:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat...

*sigh*

I am 5'2". I would love to be 5'6". However, my giant hubs who is 6'4" really likes petite women, so I guess I might not have landed him if I were a little bit taller.

I hate not being able to reach things or see over stuff. I need a stepladder for everything.

I don't mind altering my clothes though. I know how to sew, so that's not a problem.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'4" and I am ok with it but if I got the choice I would have been 5'6" and I would want the extra length on my legs :smile:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and wouldnt mind being an inch taller or shorter so I could either buy petite pants or regular length pants and have them fit my inseam. Overall, I'm happy with my height. It's just pants that are the problem.