Guttless Gutters 01/16/09

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What's this thread about? I here it's hear everyday.

Good morning Max...how the heck are ya???

Before actually started this challenge...it's to set a goal to accomplish by Valentine's Day. Wanna join...

Come on...you know you want to look as hawt as possible for all the ladies on :heart: Day...:tongue:

Oh. I thought the wimmin just looked good for the men. You mean we're suppose to do something, too?

Yes. Check out this book:

NOTE: DO NOT CLICK IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED. :bigsmile:

http://www.lifeaftercoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/dummies.png
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Okay...so I'm guessing that is from a movie that I've never seen. Probably something Max will swiftly poke fun at me for. A Christmas Story perhaps since he mentioned a bb gun?
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Okay...so I'm guessing that is from a movie that I've never seen. Probably something Max will swiftly poke fun at me for. A Christmas Story perhaps since he mentioned a bb gun?

It's okay 3bb...I have no idea what they are talking about either...that happens alot...:laugh: you think it's me....:huh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

It's okay 3bb...I have no idea what they are talking about either...that happens alot...:laugh: you think it's me....:huh:

It isn't you Theresa...I'm pretty sure it is Max. :wink:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

It's about the Wizard of Oz.
  • Theresa35
    Options

It isn't you Theresa...I'm pretty sure it is Max. :wink:

Good point...everything is always Max's fault....isn't it...:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I saw on the weather website Oak Harbor, OH -12 feels like -35. :laugh: :laugh:

:tongue:

Since you're like 30 minutes away, you're probably pretty close to that. thsmiley_consoling.gif only 3-4 more months til warm weather hits snickeringg.gif

I know that was the worst time for me gaining weight. Winter :grumble: And since it is cold up there for like 6-8 months out of the year, it's no wonder why I got so overweight. I just couldn't get myself to do anything.:frown: :ohwell: It's cold here today but supposed to get back up in the 50's next week :drinker:

Today is a new day! :smooched: :flowerforyou:

DSCN0754.JPG

Does this give you an idea how cold it is, Kellch? BLAH! This is off the back of my house a couple days ago. It's only got worse. It got so cold last night that the ice was getting brittle & falling off. Scared the junk out of me. LOL all I could hear was big thuds hitting the ground!

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

snickeringg.gif

thsmiley_consoling.gif
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Cold...cold...cold....I'm about 30 min from 3BB (her icy house pic is a good representation of our weather:sad: :angry: :grumble: ). We have done the sledding thing, the playing in the snow thing, etc. I am ready for Spring!!!!

Anyhoo...yesterday...eh'...today will be better. I took the day off from working out due to my knee (feeling better today!!!). We had pizza hut for dinner (need I say more?). I did drink all of my water though:tongue:

I'm planning on a good day though (fingers crossed the kiddos nap so mommy can work out). It will be crazy around here the next 5 days...DH heads back to work (nights). Mommy will be a headcase by the time Tuesday rolls around:frown:
  • kellch
    Options
    HI,

Yesterday was a hard day for me but thankfully I got in some extra exercise and it kept me from going over my Cal limit. My 4 year old wanted Taco Bell so that he could play in the play area. I did ok there but the salt in the food is really high... I ate fresco so that helped with the Cal's.. But then we went to dinner with friends to Chinese and so to keep the cals down I ate SEaweed soup. Actually it was great! and it was a life saver. I enjoyed it and stayed within my Cals.

I am going to have to be really careful as I just saw a cardiologist yesterday (1st visit) and instead of more test he set me up with Surgery for next Thursday. Good in that I don't have to worry about it to long but hard because stress makes me so hungry and I am really kind of stressing right now. But all will be better a week from today when I am recovering.

Have a great weekend.
    Cindy

Yiikes Cindy, hope all is okay with you!! :flowerforyou: I say you get a losing weight pass for awhile! :wink: :heart:

I stayed w/in my calories eating wise yesterday.....wine calories....not so much! handface.gif

Was down 1/2 pound so who knows? :laugh:

Have a great day & weekend GG's! :smooched:

Hiya Shannon! :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I saw on the weather website Oak Harbor, OH -12 feels like -35. :laugh: :laugh:

Since you're like 30 minutes away, you're probably pretty close to that. thsmiley_consoling.gif only 3-4 more months til warm weather hits snickeringg.gif

I know that was the worst time for me gaining weight. Winter :grumble: And since it is cold up there for like 6-8 months out of the year, it's no wonder why I got so overweight. I just couldn't get myself to do anything.:frown: :ohwell: It's cold here today but supposed to get back up in the 50's next week :drinker:

DSCN0754.JPG

Does this give you an idea how cold it is, Kellch? BLAH! This is off the back of my house a couple days ago. It's only got worse. It got so cold last night that the ice was getting brittle & falling off. Scared the junk out of me. LOL all I could hear was big thuds hitting the ground!

Well, if your son wants to shoot his bb gun, at least he has an excuse.

"The icicle fell..and and it hit me!!" :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good Morning Tam :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    HI,

Yesterday was a hard day for me but thankfully I got in some extra exercise and it kept me from going over my Cal limit. My 4 year old wanted Taco Bell so that he could play in the play area. I did ok there but the salt in the food is really high... I ate fresco so that helped with the Cal's.. But then we went to dinner with friends to Chinese and so to keep the cals down I ate SEaweed soup. Actually it was great! and it was a life saver. I enjoyed it and stayed within my Cals.

I am going to have to be really careful as I just saw a cardiologist yesterday (1st visit) and instead of more test he set me up with Surgery for next Thursday. Good in that I don't have to worry about it to long but hard because stress makes me so hungry and I am really kind of stressing right now. But all will be better a week from today when I am recovering.

Have a great weekend.
    Cindy

Yiikes Cindy, hope all is okay with you!! :flowerforyou: I say you get a losing weight pass for awhile! :wink: :heart:

I stayed w/in my calories eating wise yesterday.....wine calories....not so much! handface.gif

Was down 1/2 pound so who knows? :laugh:

Have a great day & weekend GG's! :smooched:

Hey lady...where'd you go...:noway: Not gonna stay and enjoy the fun...:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Morning Babycakes! :smooched:

Big :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: plans for the weekend? :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Hey lady...where'd you go...:noway: Not gonna stay and enjoy the fun...:drinker:

I'm here baby :smokin: :devil: all day! :sad:
  • kellch
    Options
    Good morning!

Cold...cold...cold....I'm about 30 min from 3BB (her icy house pic is a good representation of our weather:sad: :angry: :grumble: ). We have done the sledding thing, the playing in the snow thing, etc. I am ready for Spring!!!!

Anyhoo...yesterday...eh'...today will be better. I took the day off from working out due to my knee (feeling better today!!!). We had pizza hut for dinner (need I say more?). I did drink all of my water though:tongue:

I'm planning on a good day though (fingers crossed the kiddos nap so mommy can work out). It will be crazy around here the next 5 days...DH heads back to work (nights). Mommy will be a headcase by the time Tuesday rolls around:frown:

thsmiley_consoling.gif only 4 more months til the warm weather hits. thsmiley_consoling.gif

snickeringg.gif

Not to worry...I have my :embarassed: embarrassed.gifdays too. Usually every Saturday new_all_coholic.gif:laugh:

Have fun with the kiddos. You can always call Grandma Mary over for some help :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

DSCN0754.JPG

Hey girl!!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

Morning Babycakes! :smooched:

Big :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: plans for the weekend? :bigsmile:

Ehhhhhh.........we have some leftover beer and I have enough rum for two drinks but we have to stay in this week. Hopin Steve's unemployment check comes soon or I may just have to move in at work since I won't be able to get gas :grumble: :laugh: Hey they've got showers and a kitchen with a tv in it dunno.gif No biggie. :laugh: But we've got enough to drink on Saturday. And we've got some movies from NetFlix. My sister gave me a coupon for 2 free months. So we're using it up right now. :drinker: :smokin:

Whatchu got planned? 0002019D.gif
  • Theresa35
    Options

I think you scared Max away...:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

DSCN0754.JPG

Hey girl!!:flowerforyou:

Stayin warm up there? :flowerforyou: Ya know what's good in cold weather? Soup and Rolls drool.gif And Hot chocolate drool.gif
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Good morning Tami.....:drinker: (that's the non-alcoholic stuff for you missy)!!!
  • kellch
    Options

I think you scared Max away...:laugh:

Here ya go............

It's about the Wizard of Oz.

That should bring him back. :smokin:

th_smalldancingman.gif