Guttless Gutters 01/16/09

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Okay...so I'm guessing that is from a movie that I've never seen. Probably something Max will swiftly poke fun at me for. A Christmas Story perhaps since he mentioned a bb gun?

It's okay 3bb...I have no idea what they are talking about either...that happens alot...:laugh: you think it's me....:huh:

It isn't you Theresa...I'm pretty sure it is Max. :wink:

Yes, it is related to A Christmas Story. Tami nailed it. (and Tami knows a thing or two about getting nailed).

LOL Obviously. :tongue: I got that movie from Netflix during the holiday season & fell asleep watching it. Ooops!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good morning Tami.....:drinker: (that's the non-alcoholic stuff for you missy)!!!
    :grumble: :grumble: dag nabit!!

Hi girl!!!:wink::laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Hey lady...where'd you go...:noway: Not gonna stay and enjoy the fun...:drinker:

I'm here baby :smokin: :devil: all day! :sad:

I think you scared Max away...:laugh:

Max loves me, I could never scare him away. :bigsmile:

Dontcha Max???? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

Hey lady...where'd you go...:noway: Not gonna stay and enjoy the fun...:drinker:

Here ya go............
    What's this thread about? I here it's hear everyday.

It's about the Wizard of Oz.

That should bring him back. :smokin:

th_smalldancingman.gif

I like the Tin Man.

Me too! I like the Lion too! He's funny. :laugh: :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Ehhhhhh.........we have some leftover beer and I have enough rum for two drinks but we have to stay in this week. Hopin Steve's unemployment check comes soon or I may just have to move in at work since I won't be able to get gas :grumble: :laugh: Hey they've got showers and a kitchen with a tv in it dunno.gif No biggie. :laugh: But we've got enough to drink on Saturday. And we've got some movies from NetFlix. My sister gave me a coupon for 2 free months. So we're using it up right now. :drinker: :smokin:

Whatchu got planned? 0002019D.gif

0002019D.gif <
    pretty much covers it. :laugh:

Actually, gonna (try) and go for a long run tomorrow. Haven't done one since fall and I'm ready to start training again! :drinker:

Stoooopid weather!! :angry: :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love it when he's coming up with the story about the icicle and his "Performance"

Kills me every time!! And when his mom his in the bathroom with him and he looks at the camera and smiles with victory!!:laugh: :laugh:

Classic! I do love that movie!!:blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Max loves me, I could never scare him away. :bigsmile:

Dontcha Max???? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

If love means being tied up with a rubber ball stuck in your mouth, sure, I love ya.

{{sigh}} :blushing:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I have to confess...I really don't like the Wizard of Oz....:ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Okay...so I'm guessing that is from a movie that I've never seen. Probably something Max will swiftly poke fun at me for. A Christmas Story perhaps since he mentioned a bb gun?

It's okay 3bb...I have no idea what they are talking about either...that happens alot...:laugh: you think it's me....:huh:

Yes, it is related to A Christmas Story. Tami nailed it. (and Tami knows a thing or two about getting nailed).

LOL Obviously. :tongue: I got that movie from Netflix during the holiday season & fell asleep watching it. Ooops!

Take me off your Friends list. Right now!!! :angry:

Mr. Max, I just found out you aren't even ON my friends list...so THERE! :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Mr. Max, I just found out you aren't even ON my friends list...so THERE! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was great...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Well, I never!!!! CrossedArms.gif

Mine either.:sad:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    I have to confess...I really don't like the Wizard of Oz....:ohwell:

If you're going to confess something, make it good. :huh:

Well...this one time...at band camp....:laugh: