Guttless Gutters 01/16/09

Options

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Oz scares the children. Something about those monkeys. But they always like the melting witch. That's what's happening to the next 10 pounds.

My older brother always made me watch it with the lights out. :angry: That witch scared the crap out of me. :angry:

I would have thought all the wine over the years would have erased your long term memory....:laugh: Guess not...:ohwell: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oz scares the children. Something about those monkeys. But they always like the melting witch. That's what's happening to the next 10 pounds.

My older brother always made me watch it with the lights out. :angry: That witch scared the crap out of me. :angry:
    Same here Shannon!!

Oh, the trauma!!:sad:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! Kellch didn't know it was A Christmas Story either! More people to ban from your friends, Max! :tongue:

Nope I didn't. I mean I've seen the movie before. But I don't watch it 12,000 times and memorize the script. :ohwell: :noway: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is a good movie but I haven't seen it for a while. And the fiance owns the remote he never lets me watch the things I wanna watch :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :grumble: It's ESPN and sports 24/7 :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :explode: Or once in a while, he'll watch CSI, Simpsons, and Family Guy. Which I don't mind them, but I miss my TV shows :sad: :sad: :sad: I go upstairs sometimes....but then he complains cuz we never see each other or spend time together. I work 60 hours a week. Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif Let me watch my shows and we can spend time together tantrum.gif I mean, why is it the man gets to watch what he wants and we just have to deal with it? machinegunsmilie.gif STOP WATCHING STUPID STUFF!!! tantrum.gif

Ok......I feel better now. :bigsmile: :laugh: :drinker: new_all_coholic.gif
  • Theresa35
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! Kellch didn't know it was A Christmas Story either! More people to ban from your friends, Max! :tongue:

Nope I didn't. I mean I've seen the movie before. But I don't watch it 12,000 times and memorize the script. :ohwell: :noway: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is a good movie but I haven't seen it for a while. And the fiance owns the remote he never lets me watch the things I wanna watch :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :grumble: It's ESPN and sports 24/7 :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :explode: Or once in a while, he'll watch CSI, Simpsons, and Family Guy. Which I don't mind them, but I miss my TV shows :sad: :sad: :sad: I go upstairs sometimes....but then he complains cuz we never see each other or spend time together. I work 60 hours a week. Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif Let me watch my shows and we can spend time together tantrum.gif I mean, why is it the man gets to watch what he wants and we just have to deal with it? machinegunsmilie.gif STOP WATCHING STUPID STUFF!!! tantrum.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I :heart: You!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I would have thought all the wine over the years would have erased your long term memory....:laugh: Guess not...:ohwell: :laugh:

Long term memory in tact....

Remembering to turn off the stove....to feed the dogs.........my child's name..... eh....not so much. :embarassed:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!!
  • kellch
    Options

:bigsmile: Soooooooo, I assume you understand where I'm coming from, eh? :laugh:

Me wubs you too wub.gif
  • Theresa35
    Options

:bigsmile: Soooooooo, I assume you understand where I'm coming from, eh? :laugh:

Me wubs you too wub.gif

Yep, and now my EX can watch all the stupid stuff he wants to...by himself...:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

I could never ban Kellch. She's Kellch!

You, on the other hand...:devil:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

th_whip.gif

Be nice to Sarah :angry:

:bigsmile: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

Long term memory in tact....

Remembering to turn off the stove....to feed the dogs.........my child's name..... eh....not so much. :embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So that's why you call everyone bubbley booy_thinking.gif You can't remember names so just come up with a nickname. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good thing our names show on top of our pictures...you'd forget us too :angry: :sad: :angry: :sad:

:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

LMAO!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I could never ban Kellch. She's Kellch!

You, on the other hand...:devil:

LOL I think I'll live. :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

So that's why you call everyone bubbley booy_thinking.gif You can't remember names so just come up with a nickname. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good thing our names show on top of our pictures...you'd forget us too :angry: :sad: :angry: :sad:

Hush now.........boo.....you know you're special! :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options

:angry: What's my name? :angry:

:laugh: Just kidding.....I know you wubs meeeee :bigsmile: crush.gif
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

We all do.:blushing:
  • kellch
    Options

We all do.:blushing:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Here comes Romeo happy107.gif

snickeringg.gif

Good Morning Carl! :flowerforyou:
  • Landon66
    Landon66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Home with my sick 4 y/o most of the day and didn't wake up early to workout like normal, so not able to get to the gym. Did OK on calories. Tried to work at the house and got some stuff accomplished, but didn't get ahead by any means.
    Down one pound. Not as much as I hoped, but that is one more. I'll be taping tomorrow to see how much loss I had there. Had to put a new hole in my belt!! When I fastened it, it just hung there so it isn't like I can't breath it's so tight or anything. Bragged to my wife enough that she asked if I wanted a new belt. Don't think I do cause I can show off the new hole in this one!
    There's my check in. Hope everyone is doing good.
    Landon
    BTW--my boy is better and off to school this am.