Replies

• cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    I ran 3.1 miles without stopping =)
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i just walked to lunch and a homeless man whistled at me and yelled, "lookin' good girrrrrrrrl." does this count? haha
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Today, I was able to get into a size L shirt and sweathshirt. I started at a 2x so I am pleased.
    Yesterday, while at the club running I realized my ankle no longer hurt, and, I could run the majority of the way. I remember not being able to run more than 2-3 driveways..now, I'm running 2 laps around the track at the gym before walking.

Small victories do make all the difference:)
  • myurav
    myurav Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Today, I ran a mile...as a warm-up! Then, I did 15 minutes of circuit training/weight lifting, followed by 35 minutes on the elliptical.

In middle school, a mile seemed to be soo long. Now, I can jog 4 miles (with some walking breaks)! Major NSV for me :)
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Today I forced myself to do the 30 Day Shred even though I REALLY didn't want to :bigsmile:
    I also avoided a yummy-looking Victoria sponge at work, but I am going to treat myself to a nice bottle of cider tonight!
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My work pants keep slipping down under my feet & I spent a lot of yesterday pulling them up. I'm off to work soon to do it all again! I'm in between sizes so I just need to lose a little bit more thigh before I can be comfortable in the next size down.
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hubby is just making bacon and eggs for breakfast... I said no to bacon! Poached egg and a few baked beans for me! (NZ here)
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is that I had to make myself eat. It seems like I have gotten over the hump of having constant hunger that comes with makeing positive changes to one's diet. I started my diet on Sunday and have been fairly hungry while resisting the urge to binge. Today I did not feel hungry and had to remind myself to have lunch... YAY!!!
  • livesthere
    Options
    I am wearing a pair of pants I haven't worn in a while. Prior to MFP I couldn't get them on. Last time I wore them they fit perfectly. Today, they are a little loose. HELL YEAH!!! :laugh:
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's casual work day so I decided i was ready to wear my "BMS Bootcamp" shirt, which is very stretchy and shows all the curves. I thought this was a good way of letting people know where this new body was coming from and they noticed. I've never had so many comments about the weight I've lost and how good i'm looking.
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I got weighed and measured at Curves and I lost 6.75" and I returned 2 pair of pants I bought 4 weeks ago and never wore in a size 14 and exchanged them for a 12.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!