Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen?

Options

Replies

• wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Stephen Kings IT...I hate f@#king clowns!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    It...I watched it when I was a kid...and I am terrified of clowns. The first scary movie I watched was Nightmare On Elm Street...I was 5...I had nightmares for weeks.

I should note that I love most horror films...any genre and 'grade'...even the B rated stuff, lol.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    2 girls, 1 cup. I love the soundtrack though.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I don't watch many but if I have to pick one, it would be "final destination X". it gives me chills to just think how they got doomed...
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    2 girls, 1 cup. I love the soundtrack though.
    What a snob, choosing that high brow stuff.
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Pacific Heights - Michael Keaton

Old, but saw it like a hundred years ago and still almost wet myself when I remember it :) Maybe it's not classed as horror, more suspense... anyway, scared the crap out of me!

The Birds

Contagion -- this one just came out, and while it def. isn't horror, the realism of it is freaky.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I am a scary movie junky and looking to load up my Netflix queue. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

Blair Witch, Martyrs (the French do horror like no other) and, I'll admit it, Paranormal Activity (which was kind of dumb but I couldn't sleep alone for days after I saw it).

The original PA was only scary at the end :)

The Shining, the original Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw Massacre...this list could go on....
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE's Johnny!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I was a kid but The Omen scared the **** outta me! "Damien, I'm doing this for you! "
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I can't watch scary movies...I had nightmares from Stigmata previews!! (Yes, I know I am a wuss...my husband said that one wasn't scary at all).

I am a devout Christian...I highly believe in spiritual warfare...so the "religious" scary movies terrify me. Demon possession...yikes! I just stay away from it. Freaks me out way too much to even try :)
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Pacific Heights - Michael Keaton

Old, but saw it like a hundred years ago and still almost wet myself when I remember it :) Maybe it's not classed as horror, more suspense... anyway, scared the crap out of me!

The Birds

Contagion -- this one just came out, and while it def. isn't horror, the realism of it is freaky.
    Honest to goodness, I am terrified of birds...and it is because I walked into the living room when my parents were watching that movie!!
  • albayin
    Options
    Aliens
    I was sure there was an alien in my closet for months. I still can't sleep if my closet door is open even a little.
    I simply want to remark your profile picture....That little kitty with my glasses. LOL
  • katieruns
    Options
    This is so lame... but mine was 976-Evil.

I've never been able to get that out of my head...

Or Pet Sematary... UGH!!!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Maybe beca:devil: use I was 12 years old when it came out but the original Amityville Horror. GET OUT!!!!! LOL
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Scream 4 RIGHT NOW! It's not SCARY, but it's not cheesy. I'd recommend it.

A scary good movie is a new movie that came out called Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

It has Katie Holmes in it! She did a really good job. When that comes out, you have to watch it! That was excellent.

Oh, and Dead Silence <-- with the vantriloquist. That was pretty good too!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Not sure the name of it and saw it when I was like 10. All I remember is:

"Have you checked the children" OMG!!!
  • albayin
    Options
    Not sure the name of it and saw it when I was like 10. All I remember is:

"Have you checked the children" OMG!!!
    I think I also remember this quote.

found it. It's "when a stranger calls" (1979)
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Insidious

The Boogeyman
  • albayin
    Options
    I think the original version of "Psycho" and the whole site is really really creepy. Last time when I visited Universal Studio, I still feel the chills when the tour pass passed by it.
  • Estela565
    Options
    Silent hill ,paranormal activity
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pet Cemetary and Salem's Lot Steven King scares the crap out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!