30DS results on a mom's body.

Options
So scared to post this! I am totally embarrassed about my awful stretch marks, but I know that there are tons of us out there. Here's to the mom's bods!

SAM_6111-1.jpg

30DS.jpg

By the way 30DS was the only exercise I did for the 33 days (I did 31 days of 30DS with 2 days off). During that time I tried eat as clean as possible, eating high protein and low carbs.

Going to Amsterdam in a week and then I am starting Ripped in 30. Until then, I am going to keep doing 30DS.

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    WOW You have done a GREAT job! What an inspiration!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    GREAT job! Don't be embarrassed. I posted pictures of my 61-year-old body. We are here to help each other, not criticize. You look fabulous. Keep up the great work!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are great results. Congrats :)
  • kgraham101
    kgraham101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be embarrassed you look amazing.:bigsmile: :smile: Great job I am only on day 4 but I hope I will do as well as you have.
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What an amazing loss, inches and weight :D
    you should be really proud of yourself because you've done brilliantly.
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Amazing!
    Eating Clean and exercise works!

Love it, thank you for sharing and CONGRATS!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Your 'mommy scars' look just like mine....glad to know that we're not alone. You look amazing!
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing loss!! You look great!
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting, I'm on day 9 of 30DS and liking it but it always helps to see that the hard work DOES pay off!!! Thanks again! Enjoy your trip!! :)
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That's it, I'm doing 30 DS. You look A-Mazing. Nothing to be embarrassed about! You should be so proud and I am glad that you were proud enough to post pics. Go YOU!
  • catintheshell
    Options
    that is AWESOME! :D
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    Options
    AWESOME LOSS!!! U GO MAMAZ!!! :-)
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. Thank you so much for posting!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Excellent results!!

I just started JM's 30DS and im only on Level 1 Day 4 but its kicking my booty! :laugh:

Ive lost 2 pounds so far and cant wait to see the results at the end of the month! :bigsmile:
  • mrsbrewha
    Options
    I totally needed this to be posted. I am currently on day 4 of the 30 day shred and needed some motivation to show me what I would be looking forward too! Thanks so much and definitely no need to be embarrassed. Your a proud mommy! And we are proud of you as well cause we know what it took to put those pictures up!
  • KellyRunyon
    Options
    Wow. Way to go. You look great. Keep up the good work.:bigsmile:
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Never be embarrassed of your body! It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own. Keep it strong, keep it healthy!
  • blueyeb
    blueyeb Posts: 85
    Options
    You look amazing, those are great results! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!