30DS results on a mom's body.

Options

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You can totally see the ABS forming! Good job!
  • jmk71171
    Options
    I'm a mommy of three little ones and have stretch marks from hell. My last pregnancy was twins and they were 14 pounds in total!

Thank you for sharing and you look incredible!!
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Greeat results!
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! I've never seen 30DS results like that. Congratulations!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    All stretch marks say is that your body created a miracle. Those are badges of honor in my book. I have matching badges. :-)
    Great work on exercising 31 days. Wow! You really can tell the difference a lot. Just motivates me to keep at it.
  • lindsayjdodd
    lindsayjdodd Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can really tell a difference! The stretch marks are all worth it for our little blessings (kiddos). I am learning to love and appreciate them. :) Today is my last day of the 30 DS, and I am looking forward to looking at my before/after photos. Hope I work up the courage to post mine as well! :)
  • Xandralexa
    Options
    These 30DS results are amazing, you look great. Congrats on your achievement.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Jenna, I think that's possibly the best result I've seen from 30DS - very, very well done...I am so proud of you for sticking with it. And you've just motivated me to start it again - thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look great. And don't be embarrassed, I've got the exact same look going. I just started 30 day shred and am on day 2. You've motivated me to keep going, because honestly I was thinking of quitting since it is so difficult for me to do. I swear, I feel like I'm gonna drop dead of a heart attack when I'm doing it. I guess that just goes to show how much I need to do it. Lol. Congrats on an amazing transformation.
  • memphismum
    memphismum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!! Where are the 30 day Shred exercises? I have never heard of that. What is extra impressive is for you to be able to make such a difference near the end. I hear it comes off slower the closer you get to goal. It looks like you reached your goal.
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing...I also have many stretchmarks on my "mom" body. I am 18 days into 30DS and hope my results are as good as yours!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You look great! and yes :drinker: to the mom bods!
  • lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    great work momma :) you should be proud of your body :) (trust me i know how hard that is) but you look great and have obviously worked hard , great job!!
  • lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    great work momma :) you should be proud of your body :) (trust me i know how hard that is) but you look great and have obviously worked hard , great job!!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I just ordered the 30DS DVD today, this definitely inspired me to do so :)
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: super job, you look great!
  • brittmiles07
    Options
    You look amazing! And don't be embarrassed! Us moms earned those stretch marks. I have them too (on my boobs, tummy, hips, thighs, and even behind my knees!) and I've learned to accept them for what they are: a reminder of how strong and amazing a woman's body is, to be able to nurture and carry a child for 9 months.

You rock, Mama!
  • JellyPrz619
    Options
    dont be embarrassed about your stretchies!! EVERYONE has them.... even non moms....even my husband on the weirdest places... i use to hate mine, but hey you cant get rid of them so ive learned to live with them.... ive had children, ive gone from fat to fit and have the stretch marks to prove it... they've resulted from a dramatic change in our life ( body) so HEYYYY i have em and am no longer embarrassed.... lol

any way amazing progress! keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!