30DS results on a mom's body.

Options

Replies

• fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You look great! Don't worry about the stretch marks, it happens with babies. Thats why I haven't posted any pics like yours yet. but I will after I finish my 30 DS challenge for this month. EEk.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! I took before pics and am hoping to have enough of a difference to do afters to share!!! You're doing amazing, and should be proud! :flowerforyou:

BTW - my pics will have those stretch marks too! :huh:
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the support and love! To all of you ladies who are in the middle of 30DS and want to quit, DON'T! You CAN do it. I was 1/3 of the way through and I really lost steam. I took both of my days off during Level 3, but I wanted to finish so badly and I knew I could do it because of all of the others that had finished before me. It's only 30 days out of your life and I guarantee that once you finish it will motivate you to go further. Much love. X
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    truly amazing
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • MountainMamaof2
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Our stretch marks are our battle scars! :) Don't be ashamed because you look beautiful! Your results are amazing.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Great results :happy:
  • monikajj
    Options
    Your post was just in time -- did my 1st 30DS today! Now I have inspiration...you look fabulous!
  • HeartLunger
    Options
    Gorgeous! Great work!
  • titlich
    titlich Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow !! You look amazing !!! Excellent job, I love the idea of eating clean and the 30DS... I am on Day 2 and will surely continue, thanks for the inspiration !!
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    congrats and you have all to be proud of!!! Post away with your pics!! You look amazing!! Great job btw....you made a goal and you stuck to it and NEVER gave up......you should be proud.....you go girl!!

On another side note if you are looking for something for stretchmarks (or as I think life happens marks!) I just read a post that another amazing women (she in fact lost 145lbs. and looks amazing!) wrote about......preperation H....yep, you heard correctly! She swears by it....says she puts it on twice a day....once after her shower and then before she goes to bed. Says it also helps in tightening up......just thought I would pass along in case you or anyone else was interested....I figured what do you have to loose and if it does work then how great is that!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done, u look fab! and well done for posting too. i hate my stretch marks too! but i love my daughter more! so i dont worry about them so much
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome transformation :)
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Yes to the mom's body!!!! LOL The inch loss on your waist is incredible and it looks like your boobs have firmed up. Probably those chest flies!!!! Q
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great job keep it up. Can't wait til I get my results too.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and inspire me to keep on going...I just finished Day 7 in L2. Congrats!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results!! You lost a bunch of weight and inches! Thanks for sharing!!
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am just about through Level 2 of 30DS. I really hope I get results like yours!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great! That hard work paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!