bump
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make those! I have all the ingredients!
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    going to try this :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Alright I tried it...but I didn't have cocoa mix (but I had cocoa powder lol). I also added more PB & cool whip.

Here is what it turned out like. (also turned out to be 285 thanks to the PB)

Shake-001-2.jpg?t=
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Do you think it will mess it up to use more Peanut Butter? (Other than the more calories :ohwell: )
    You could always use 1 TBSP of chocolate PB2 in place of the hot cocoa & normal PB. Gives you more with far less cals :smile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this as soon as I buy more peanut butter. Thanks for posting.:tongue:
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tantrisis
    Options
    I made this today and it's yummy, I added a little extra water though because my oat meal must be extra dry. Thank you!
  • bbandjreed
    Options
    bump
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    big 'ol bump
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    Alright I tried it...but I didn't have cocoa mix (but I had cocoa powder lol). I also added more PB & cool whip.

Here is what it turned out like. (also turned out to be 285 thanks to the PB)

Shake-001-2.jpg?t=

Sweet jeebus that looks amazing.
  • ridelikeagirl616
    ridelikeagirl616 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    these are awesome with oats, pb, water and protein powder too... any flavour ya like :smile:
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've done a variation that's pretty good: Subtituted the "real" peanut butter with PB2 powder. Used a tblsp of the powder and 2 tblsps of water in the mix. Used richer brand of cocoa mix (70 cals for half an envelope). Comes out to 243 calories for the roll...still under 250, so I call it a win!

I may try one or both of these variations instead of peanut butter: 1) use sugar free raspberry preserves or 2) dried cherries. If I do, and they rock, I will let you know!
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • swilder72
    swilder72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter and chocolate mixed together so that sounds great!
  • bethm1210
    bethm1210 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Definitely gotta try this! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Here is an easy recipe that I like to make when I'm needing something sweet and I don't feel like baking. It is very satisfying and chewy like a granola bar. You can also form into little bite size pieces so you have a stash in the freezer whenever you need to fulfill a craving:) I hope you enjoy this!

1 tsp Jif Creamy Peanut Butter (31 cal)
    1/2 envelope Nestle Rich Hot Chocolate (40 cal)
    1/2 cup quick oats (150 cal)

221 Calories for the whole thing.
    (You may be able to lessen the calories more by finding a lower calorie hot cocoa mix.)

Mix all ingredients together with about 1 TB water. Form into a roll place in saran wrap and put in freezer for about 30 min.

This sounds yummy! gonna have to try it.

You can also use Peter Pan Whipped 1/3 less sugar PB...... it would only be 25 calories per tsp. And Nestles & Swiss Miss make a no sugar added Hot Chocolate that would be about 25 calories per 1/2 bag.

You can tell you're on MFP when you work to find the lowest calorie stuff!