Options
CaptainGordo
CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxH3vQj_m6jKnibkxXF-yHN8AGmZw8Ayww_PtE4TeroZI24bB7I4LqgyUr

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    10 drinks, one for each fallen friend....
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Strongbow, plus some Jack & Coke Zero
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I have moscato and some corona...If I had some tequila, I could make margaritas...damn ABC store closes so early!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    We shall never forget.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Two for the picture. Yeah, you know which one I mean....:drinker:
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Straight shots of vodka, held high!
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Dude...I had a vodka party last night...and this chick and I apparently ate an entire pack of pink frosted sugar cookies!! NOT OKAY! Lol...but I do like the vodka :)
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    So quiet around here without the fallen homies. Think I will go out and get teardrops tatted on my face.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Dude...I had a vodka party last night...and this chick and I apparently ate an entire pack of pink frosted sugar cookies!! NOT OKAY! Lol...but I do like the vodka :)
    That is hot! Only thing better would be a whole bag of pink and white frosted circus animal cookies.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    So quiet around here without the fallen homies. Think I will go out and get teardrops tatted on my face.
    Now THAT is hardcore.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    5742guinness468.jpg
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. -Eleanor Roosevelt.

Not the same on MFP without some of you guys!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. -Eleanor Roosevelt.

I am building my14 day advent calendar now.
  • audram420
    Options

I am building my14 day advent calendar now.

Great idea!! I think I'll mark my calender for the big day that they can all return...
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on some gin and juice
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    OK...just pointing out they are suspended, not banned. It's a temporary dark time in MFP history...
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I have 5 botles of wine, 2 bottles tequila, 1 bottle vodka, 2 bottles whiskey, some cognac, hmmm what else is over there.... I can do that :)
  • audram420
    Options
    i know it's just a 14 day ban, but it makes me think of a movie that I love...

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

These 14 days could feel like an eternity...:sad:
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'll drink to that...it's pretty uneventful in here I must say:sad:
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    :frown: It's too sad! :sad:

But guess what??